Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It can be fixed but...
  I'LL STILL KNOOOOOW!! D=
View Results

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 pm
Ouch...

I once broke someone's jaw with a lightsaber...We'd choreographed an extensive duel at a music festival as part of the random entertainment and were using some pretty hardcore polycarbonate blades...The other guy ducked too late...

So at least it wasn't his whole jaw that broke...Teeth can be sorted out pretty easily in comparison... 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:30 pm
Elendil Telperien
Ouch...

I once broke someone's jaw with a lightsaber...We'd choreographed an extensive duel at a music festival as part of the random entertainment and were using some pretty hardcore polycarbonate blades...The other guy ducked too late...

So at least it wasn't his whole jaw that broke...Teeth can be sorted out pretty easily in comparison... 3nodding
Ouch.. Jaw breaks must hurt... My ex dislocated his jaw before... o-o And he popped it back in and kept on skating.. @___@

Getting teeth replaced isn't that bad... I've seen it done before and you can't really tell...
Whoever said something about screws.. Um.. from what I can remember is they drill into your jaw and permanently put the fake tooth in.
They also have a procedure where they bridge the tooth by using the surrounding teeth... Hmm... I think the front teeth are generally drilled... and if it's just one (and no gaps) they can be bridged... I gotta take up dental again.. xd

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:55 pm
True... Teeth can be fixed easily and relatively painlessly...

Anyway, he just chipped off the tip of his left front tooth so no drilling and/or screws, they'll just glue something on there. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:05 am
You must now attach a giant sword to his chipped tooth as a prosthetic XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff