Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
songs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:04 pm
Blunage
I keep hearing about Dir en Grey. Are they good?

Yeah. I find them to be awesome...
Although... some of their music videos can be disturbing so, just a warning to ya...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:43 pm
i like tons of songs it's almost impossible to choose just one! 2 of my faves are "colors of the heart" by Uverworld and "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva (i know it's weird name for a band)....  

azi-maj

Suffer My Wrath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:40 am
metal all the way  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:37 pm
anything by Flogging Molly (im yet to be disappointed by any of their songs) a lot of different country songs (just because im a hillbilly razz )
Johnny Cash, most if not all Metal songs, the new song by the Offspring is cool. Hammerhead I believe. Avenged 7x, Tenacious D, all the new Kid Rock songs, Artic monkeys, and Heidi Newfield has the amazing new song called "Johnny and June" it's freaking sweet. I'm not much on love songs, but this one is something else.  

grilltime

Cluttered Lover

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

mitsuki-ten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm
right now im into this japanese band called perfume.I love their song called electroworld,I also like chocolate disco
Have you ever heard of the vocaloid programs?It sounds awesome(even though they are just COMPUTERS.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 pm
I'm so sad right now.

Am I the only Tokio Hotel obsessed fan in the guild? crying
I'm probably going to get shunned for this.

Hmm... I've been listening to The Tea Party a lot lately, just for some reason I had an urge to listen to their music continuously.

Also, as for j-musicians. I'm pretty into L'arc~en~Ciel, Utada, Gackt, Anna Tsuchiya (I actually love her and her music)  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

FaithBlack2001
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:51 am
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
I'm so sad right now.

Hmm... I've been listening to The Tea Party a lot lately, just for some reason I had an urge to listen to their music continuously.

Also, as for j-musicians. I'm pretty into L'arc~en~Ciel, Utada, Gackt, Anna Tsuchiya (I actually love her and her music)

lol, I only recently discovered Tokio Hotel, but I lurve them. This thread was made before they became as popular as they are becoming in such a short amount of time, so no, you're not the only Tokio Hotel lover in the guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:42 pm
FaithBlack2001
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
I'm so sad right now.

lol, I only recently discovered Tokio Hotel, but I lurve them. This thread was made before they became as popular as they are becoming in such a short amount of time, so no, you're not the only Tokio Hotel lover in the guild. ^^

woo thank gods! Since coming to north america their fan population has increased 10x's. Back in February of last year when they were first coming out their club concerts really for fans who knew of them already, but even back then they ended up selling out of tickets fairly quickly.. Ah I love them!! *is going into a TH hysteria.* XD

as for genres of music i listen to, I don't have a set one though majority of music on my computer and ipod is some form of rock music. 3nodding  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

xMoonCat

Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:48 pm
i'm a mutt once it comes to music lol

i've been listening to this band called eths they are so amazing in my opinion

take a listen if u likeEths=-Crucifere thats their youtube vid its a french metal band i had found and yes i know i have no clue what their saying however if u look up their lryics u can find some translations and its morbid and in a way sad because u can really see the confusion she's going through and i just love it lol

i'm also a huge fan of of blutengel
Blutengel-Leaving you heart
their music is about love and its very sad yet beautiful and i'm soo in love with the main singer he's so hot lol  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff