Who Playes Soccer ?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purpalina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Serenity24224
I play soccer! Manly goalie but sometimes they putt me as a forward because of my aggression (I can take the ball from all my competitors and am not scared of gettin hurt)!
i've played from a young age, never played on a team til 7th grade and then not again til 10th grade, currenly play on school varsity team.

i don't think that not afraid of geting hurt would be a forward, i've played all posotions except goalie and now i've found my best (and fave) spot is as a center back. i take so many hits becasue when people take a shot at the goal i am there to take. alot of times in the thigh, but multiple times it's been to the chest so i've played a couple game not beaing able ot breath bt it was all fun. once i had the mork from the soccer ball on my stomach for 2 days. i thought i had broken my ribs after that hit but naw. i take hte worst hits and everyone thinks i'm crazy, so i think that the people wiht the balls are the ones in the back by the goal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm
ive always played striker, been on a team since first grade yeah, maybe its because its the main sport in my country, its big n evryone plays, ive played midfeilder for some time till they booted me. so soccer has been there my whole life, but we call it football  

jd_mane

DJ_Rial

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:01 pm
U-15 and I play for WFC. Though I'm injured right now so it sucks because I can't play and I'm one of the captains...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 am
I does!! at one point or another ive played every position. but primarily mid-feild.  

Keiko-dot-Moon

sorullo6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am
janeo14
Hi I play soccer and i was wondering who else does?
so if you do what age group?
and who do you play four?
it would be aw-some if you were from Australia N.S.W
but it doesn't matter if your not!!
cool

i play
age 18
play for indy and maybe cal state east bay in the fall  
Official Gaian Soccer Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff