Do you like Pocky
  Yes
  No
  Maybe (haven't tried it)
  Your day of reckoning will come puny human
View Results

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:27 am
Hi i went to my first anime convention the other day and needless to say it was great blaugh . Free glomps for everyone lol. It got me thinking though that I havent really spoken to anyone in a while so after some thinking (and a long montage of me soul searching to techno music) i have decided to nose into everyones lives ninja and find out how you are and what you have been up to.

No matter how boring it may seem don't be shy, reply (worst tag line ever)

I'll start. As i mentioned i went to a convention and spent all my hard earned (not really) B-day money. There were sooooooo many kl people that i had to be knocked out and dragged home. I hugged as many people as i could and raved until i couldn't rave no more. I loved it so much that i'm going back in October and me and my friend are going as team rocket and i'm trying to kidnap my nephew and put him in a meowth costume.(Aren't i the best aunty ever)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:34 pm
My life has been wavering between Great, Ok, and Horrible.
Great: My friend and I got KH2, and proceeded to mock the hell out of whoever dared to set foot in Twilight Town (BTW, did you know that when Seifer is using his special, he says, "Isn't this romantic!?")

Ok: Testing. Over. THANK GOD.
But finals are coming up. gonk

Horrible: Recently got into a mini-fight. Actually, I was the only one fighting. Oh, and my school had a pep rally, AKA the seventh level of Hell.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:45 am
I must play kh just to hear that now lol. Not really sure what a pep rally is but the word pep springs to mind bad images. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:43 pm
You remember middle school, right? Now imagine a thousand or so middle schooler in a small, confined space, all screaming and cheering and stomping and laughing to really dorky jokes and men in drag while horrible rap and hip-hop plays in the backround.
I think I now have permenant back problems because I spent most of the hour and a half long rally curled into a little ball with my hands over my ears, praying to God to make it stop.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:10 am
I have to admit that anime conventions are a lot of fun!! I love to cosplay, so if you need any tips with costumes, MetalWing and I would be happy to help. As far as how I have been, I have been really busy with modeling Gollum from Lord of the Rings. He has been an interesting challenge for me. I am getting to the end of the quarter at school, so I have been working my butt off trying to get everything in place.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:49 am
Thank you i will be sure to ask you if i need any help i'm useless when it comes to dressing up blaugh and as for the pep rally apart from the men in drag it sounds awful eek me and crowds just really don't mix lol. Everyone seems to be studying at the mo do you all have big exams coming up?  

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 am
I don't have any exams coming up, I just have final projects that are due in two weeks. burning_eyes Time to start crunching down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:10 am
I have exams coming up and i just don't have any get up and go to study sweatdrop it takes so much will power and a long attention span and i have neither burning_eyes  

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:31 pm
I haven't been around here in awhile so I guess I'll chime in.
I've been pretty busy, I shot my short film two weeks ago and have been working on moving into a new apartment and getting ready for my wedding that will be in 3 weeks. Right now I'm a semi-invalid, trying to stay off my foot because I dropped a steel piece of dolly track on it in class a few days ago.
I've been really relaxed since finishing my video shoot, but now it's time to crank down on finals (just have 3 small projects) and wedding plans.
Oh and on another good note: this other guild I'm in on here just had a wedding shower for me where a few people donated me some cool stuff including the Green Corallus Egg and Pantheracorax Agate that I currently have equipped. biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:24 am
Congratulations on the wedding blaugh and i guess dropping steel on your foot wasn't the smartest of moves lol. wahmbulance  

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

storm_talons013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:46 am
*sighs* My life has been... I dunno... okay? I finally dumped the boyfriend... but he still pisses me off. stressed Not to mention I have no idea if he WAS lying to me or not... and I've been arguing with this bi-yatch in my (ex-)boyfriends Profile. That was fun. =3 She's so pathetic, when she thinks she's all great.

I've also started school. Got Latin, Chemistry, and Ceramics. I have the problem of needing to bring up my SUPER-low GPA... so I guess I really shouldn't be on Gaia right now... hahaha! Oh well. I'm addicted. ^//////^

Beyond the Worlds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games