Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Haruhi took a look at Tamaki's facial expression at his last comment and laughed. "Oh right, Tamaki-senpai. You don't need another trip to the bathroom, huh? Alright, vanilla and strawberry it is! Maybe we should invite the other hosts to come for cake. It's been awhile since they've come in, huh?" he asked with a cheery smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 pm
"I honestly do not think any of the other hosts are in today." Tamaki says sadly, "I wonder where they have all seem to have gone?"  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Haruhi cleared his throat and thought quietly to himself. Oh, I have an idea, but you won't really like the answers, you dramatic ninny.... "Well, I guess they'll just have to miss out on the cakes I have baked. Now, here. Will you try some?" he said extending a fork full of strawberry cake to his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 pm
Tamaki slowly took the fork and savored the delicous cake. "Yummmmmm~" he moans out as his tastebuds recognize the yummy-ness. "Thank you, Haruhi-chan."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:09 pm
He blinked for a moment and dropped what was left of the cake and the fork onto Tamaki. "Ah, well... Seems as if you can feed yourself. You're making too much noise." Haruhi smirked for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:01 pm
"I'm sorry." The blonde boy says with a frown. "It is just that... Well I don't get to eat many good tasting or homemade baked items. I usually just end up buying it or the house cooks make it. It still just doesn't have that homemade touch." The eyes upon his face went deep. It doesn't have that Haruhi touch, if you didn't help with it, Tamaki tought as he looked up again.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Haruhi turned around to meet the ever-easily saddened second year. "Well, maybe if you had said all that instead of making noises such as one in a bathroom, I would not have acted so rashly." He took a towel and brushed the cake residue off of Tamaki's shirt. "There, my apologies of staining your shirt. But... you can take the rest of the cake home, if you would like. Give some to your dog, Antoinette, or maybe someone at the estate, okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:58 pm
"Alright." Tamaki says with glee in his eyes. "Well... Anything else you feel like doing today?" The blond did not want his friend to get bored while in the Host Club. He is trying to figure out what Haruhi would like to do, but he is having a hard time.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Well, actually, I plan on going to the supermarket in a little while. Before then, I need to make a list of some things I should get... and there are the snacks you all somehow enjoy. Which of them did you like again, Tamaki-senpai?"

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 pm
"Could you get some Pringles? They are those chips in the tennis ball container. Pretty please?" Tamaki had only begun eating snack foods other than cake. Now anything with potatoes, preferibly chips, made his taste buds extremely happy.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Is that so? Tamaki-senpai, you truly are an odd one. Why don't you come along with me? Or are you too busy?" he offered. He was feeling charitable with Tamaki's attitude for the day.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am
Kyouya appeared behind Haruhi and said "Haruhi, how much do you owe us still? Your customer count has increased dramatically, no?" Kyouya had indeed been surprised when Haruhi had turned out to be a natural host, and even more surprised when the girls had flocked to her. Even with Tamaki's constant heckling about her being his daughter.  

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am

Haruhi nodded in response to Kyouya's question. "Well, yes, I have had an increase of customer requests, but I believe I am one of the remaining since the other hosts are away... So I believe either way, it will take me awhile to finish up the debt. Kyouya, would you like anything from the store, either? Or would you rather something here I could make?" Haruhi expected the latter choice from Kyouya, actually.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff