Romance Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

runawaysoundninjakenji
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:17 am
this is for ppl who want to make a romance rp.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:46 am
-scroll one of- heart the hearts soul heart
most peoplee think my name is jami but its rlly not its the heart i mostly think of being with my love in my dream...
you see this woman named rhoda wich means rose in japanese and this mysteriouse woman appears in my dreams every nite and all i have to do is thinkand she can read my mind...we talk sure this woman in my dreams is having me fal in love with her.... heart  

serina_is_broken_hearted

serina_is_broken_hearted

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:10 am
tonight was a different nite... she never came!
my heart beat wildly and i couldnt sleep for the rest of the night and all i could do though was think... think about that girl....that girl that talked to me every night... all she made me do was think about how excited i was to go to sleep...i slept for three hous later and i was late for work...i ran into a young girl who was about my age and she was so excited to see my face for some reason "im sorry about that" she said as she helped pick up my books and suitcase "NP"i said back then when i looked up at the girls face, it was her! she looked at me funy and said "o my god!"
"what?"
"u r in my dreams every nite!, where where you last nite?"
"i t-tried rlly hard but it was too hard to sleep i was thinking about you,,"
"i couldnt either... i ws thinking about YOU"
we laughed "look do you want to go on a dat tonight i mean not in a dream?
"sure!"
so we went on a date and we had the best time we kissed and my hole life reflected on me its as if she could go into me and release my intervision and in that one kiss i knew she was the one but how can i tell her that
-end of scroll one-  
The Ultimate Role Playing Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff