hay blizz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teranoid

Shadowy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:14 pm
******** off, fix your walls so i can zoom out.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 pm

I want your UI o.o X'D

Taiyono Seishin

teranoid

Shadowy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:48 pm
It's an edited Photek X8 UI. The bars get messed up whenever I dc, like I did in the screenshot - all the s**t going on through the walls etc makes me lag out. sad ((  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Photek I'll have to find and try that then. ^^

Do the bars only get messed up when you dc in combat or just all the time? I have that problem with x-perl and it usually goes back to normal once out of combat though I'd suggest a macro to help fix that (unless you already have one. )

And wonder what mod is that with the party names in the square box? I've been trying to find it but really doesn't help when I have no idea what it's called. XD;;;

Taiyono Seishin

teranoid

Shadowy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:29 pm
Just when I dc in combat; I relog to fix it.

It's called Grid. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:21 am

Oh thank you so very much! ^^

Taiyono Seishin

Bacchant

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:38 am
Ive never really liked grid for healing. Perfect raid is much better imho. Grid is good for people who don't actually need to see raid status, but want it there anyway.

Though I do realize you're a healer with it, and I know a lot of my guilds healers use it, its just my opinion. :p  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:40 pm
I'm quite the opposite, I cant stand perfect raid. It's too big for my UI, which I've always built around being compact as far as raid frames go. Minimal mouse movement for quick reaction. 3nodding  

teranoid

Shadowy Gaian

zomg BD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 am
I've had a problem lately with the ground in SSC, Hyjal, and Stormwind suddenly disappearing and turning into purty unmapped, blue territory. Also, trees in Hyjal are ******** annoying.

Grid + Clique = yay IMO  
Media & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff