8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:20 pm
Announcements

Obviously, we'll post any announcements we have here xd

Welcome to the Smash Bros Guild

This is for the newer members. Feel free to use this to post a little something about yourself. Introduce yourself so we can know you better n_n
New Topic Button

You can feel free to use this to post any little nonsense you may wish for yourself. For example, I will create my own little journal in one of these just for the heck of it. You can even make your own room if you want to, for the old members who remember them 3nodding Or, you can also add anything you would like to share with us. Ex. Shiroi can post her awesomeness drawings or Djibril. You can also post any links to awesome things you may have seen and want to share 3nodding It doesn't have to necessarily be about Smash Bros sweatdrop We talk about everything in here! blaugh Just don't spam.

Deleting Threads

If you create a thread or want a thread to be deleted just tell one of us and we'll do it for you 3nodding Oh, the powers of being a guild mod xd

More will be added later on. If you have any information or questions you think may need answering feel free to ask and I'll be sure to post them here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:12 pm
whoa Journals?? i know this sounds stupid, since theres so many blogs out there.....but i seriously wouldnt have thought of that....mebbe ill make one too...ah....  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Shiroi Tsu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:37 pm
Hm.. a journal eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:27 pm
ooh blogs are fun.....i know i have like 2! xp whee  

PrincessPeach

Kamwae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:06 pm
no 1 posts new topics?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:24 am
ok  

Arthur Jerkland

Shiroi Tsu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:11 pm
Good idea about the rule, I think I'll do the same.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games