Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
The black butterflys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hippocrite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

I have been playing SSbb Lately (alot) and while I've been doing all-star I've noticed something when pausing randomly Little black butterfly/ bugs. I've noticed them a total of 2 times. Once while playing all star with zero suit samus i decided to pause to go get a drink and while i came back i noticed a black butterfly on her lower leg (it was 3-d as well) so i paused again and noticed it in the same spot. I also moved around and nothing happened. it had no effect on my character so i ignored it. It seemed to have disappeared before the end. I was also playing today as meta knight and noticed another one on his sword. I paused and paused again and it was still there.

Any one eles notice these and wth are they?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

anyone?

Hippocrite

Hippocrite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm

question

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:21 pm
You know. I actually think I have seen that. I didn't pay much attention. But if I see it again I will tell you. I noticed something weird.  

Lahlooooouh

Flyheight

Distinct Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:26 am
oh iknow what it is its one of snakes moves the down smash it comes out like a cell phone or the butterfly they both stick to people  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Snakes B down used as a sticky  

bloodsoaked

Blind Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 pm
i use her a lot, and i never noticed it b4  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:43 pm
a black butterfly on Meta-Knight's sword? well, it probably is what Flyheight and bloodsoaked said it was, but imagine if it WERE a butterfly. it'd be like the Nintendo version of the Dragonfly Cutter, the Tombogiri. that'd be awsome, no, that'd be ninja! ninja  

J-PiPe

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff