Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mwauhahaha
  ...okay
  ...(ignore)
View Results

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:53 am
Here's the thing.

Everyone thinks: Naruto treats Sasuke as a brother and Sakura as a sister.

But they think Sakura treats Naruto as a brother and Sasuke as a lover.

When really, that's not the case at all. It's not really a family relationship they just need each other. With the help of Sakura bringing them together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:34 pm
Zubora
Here's the thing.

Everyone thinks: Naruto treats Sasuke as a brother and Sakura as a sister.

But they think Sakura treats Naruto as a brother and Sasuke as a lover.

When really, that's not the case at all. It's not really a family relationship they just need each other. With the help of Sakura bringing them together.
It's because they think first love means everything. If you love someone, you can't love anyone else and you can never move on.
That's not a healthy relationship but it's very popular for some odd reason.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm
I think it's only popular because they associate themselves with the pairing.

I mean if you look at it, it's a girl who swoons over an untouchable boy, changes her self and her thinking to suit his needs or she thinks is his need, pretty puts herself on diets and acts rude to people she thinks is in her way and yet is magically suppose to get the guy even if he doesn't have any interest in her.

But if naruto is asking Sakura out {and he still does in the Shippuden series} how is that thinking of Sakura as a sister

and recently and pretty much thru Shippuden, it's been hinting that Sakura may seriously like Naruto so how is that brotherly.

unless of course, incest is your kink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I mean if you look at it, it's a girl who swoons over an untouchable boy, changes her self and her thinking to suit his needs or she thinks is his need, pretty puts herself on diets and acts rude to people she thinks is in her way and yet is magically suppose to get the guy even if he doesn't have any interest in her.

But if naruto is asking Sakura out {and he still does in the Shippuden series} how is that thinking of Sakura as a sister

and recently and pretty much thru Shippuden, it's been hinting that Sakura may seriously like Naruto so how is that brotherly.

I don't think Naruto treats Sakura as a sister at all, seeing that I am a NaruSaku fan.

But the way that things are going; to not keep this cycle of love hurt relationship they have to treat each other as a family in order to survive.  

DeficientLoser

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:56 pm
Not to sound like the devoted SasuNaru fan that I am, but I think things have changed a lot since that first season. I do believe that Sasuke is his most important person, the reason he does what he does, the reason he gets up every morning and keeps on keeping on, so to speak. I have no doubt that Naruto cares for Sakura, but to me, it seems like his passion for her has dwindled, in some respects. Yes, he promised to her that he would bring back Sasuke, but I think it's become less about a promise and more about his ultimate determination to bring Sasuke home. It breaks his heart every single time he sees him, even for a moment...it has become his mission, that one ultimate goal...Sakura is just...there?

I happen to like NaruSaku as well, and if I had to pick a het pairing to go with, it would be them over SasuSaku. But it seems the dynamic has changed between them. Now Naruto sees Sakura as the sisterly role, with Sakura straddling the fence between brotherly and more. Sasuke has become the reason he breathes (not to sound corny XD) and to say he sees him as a brother...well...yes and no. I can see Naruto thinking that, sure, but only because he doesn't know, doesn't understand just how important Sasuke is to him, and probably won't until he does manage to confront him and/or bring him back to Konoha. Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura are his family, yes, but it seems that Sasuke has taken big leagues farther than just as a brother, and that's not my rose-colored yaoi glasses seeing that, I think. XD Naruto is so darn affected by Sasuke...everything he does, says, even if he was just in the vicinity a day ago and he missed him. Sure, he may consider him family, as a brother of sorts...but I think it points to just a little bit more.

Whether we'll see that, though, that's Kishimoto's decision. It sure has all us fans in a dither, though!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

True, most relationship I see these days are basically the same as media couples... It's kind of depressing actually. I seriously don't see a relationship happening because of that. I don't get the appeal. Why love someone when you're getting hurt by it?

I know he still does, but to me that's for comic release. He knows that they are both stressing from the fact that Sasuke is still not back with them. He lightens up the mood by asking her out and doing outrageous jokes.

As for Sakura, it's kind of hard to say who she loves. I actually think she doesn't love either of them. Think about it; she made the effort of confessing to Naruto so she can cover up her true motive and her true motive was to kill Sasuke, so she can save him. She loves Sasuke but she also loves Naruto. She doesn't want either of them to be hurt so she's taking up all the burden on herself.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 am
ryukoinu
Not to sound like the devoted SasuNaru fan that I am, but I think things have changed a lot since that first season. I do believe that Sasuke is his most important person, the reason he does what he does, the reason he gets up every morning and keeps on keeping on, so to speak. I have no doubt that Naruto cares for Sakura, but to me, it seems like his passion for her has dwindled, in some respects. Yes, he promised to her that he would bring back Sasuke, but I think it's become less about a promise and more about his ultimate determination to bring Sasuke home. It breaks his heart every single time he sees him, even for a moment...it has become his mission, that one ultimate goal...Sakura is just...there?

I happen to like NaruSaku as well, and if I had to pick a het pairing to go with, it would be them over SasuSaku. But it seems the dynamic has changed between them. Now Naruto sees Sakura as the sisterly role, with Sakura straddling the fence between brotherly and more. Sasuke has become the reason he breathes (not to sound corny XD) and to say he sees him as a brother...well...yes and no. I can see Naruto thinking that, sure, but only because he doesn't know, doesn't understand just how important Sasuke is to him, and probably won't until he does manage to confront him and/or bring him back to Konoha. Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura are his family, yes, but it seems that Sasuke has taken big leagues farther than just as a brother, and that's not my rose-colored yaoi glasses seeing that, I think. XD Naruto is so darn affected by Sasuke...everything he does, says, even if he was just in the vicinity a day ago and he missed him. Sure, he may consider him family, as a brother of sorts...but I think it points to just a little bit more.

Whether we'll see that, though, that's Kishimoto's decision. It sure has all us fans in a dither, though!
Haha, it's quite alright xD
I think it's safe to say that Sasuke the most important aspect to Naruto throughout the whole series. But Sasuke, I don't know what he's thinking.. Well probably avenging Itachi is repeating in his head xD But I do think he's hesitant to kill Naruto to obtain Kyuubi. He even seemed shocked at first when Madara told him, that to me says that he still cares.

Actually I think that Sakura is there to bring her two teammates together. Sasuke won't love her of course, he even partly apologized for it. Saying Thank you for always being there for me, kind of a reassurance sure but also but I can never love you, so he thanked her for being there for him. Though it doesn't mean that Sasuke does not care about her, if he didn't he wouldn't have thanked her. Sakura is the closest girl to Sasuke even though Sasuke hardly listen to whatever Sakura says, she can still attempt to bring back the old days.

Well yeah, it is Kishimoto's decision (Damn him xDD) but in order to have a prosperous life and a happy one after it all ended. This relationship must be a family or strong bond. Sakura cares for both Naruto and Sasuke deeply, she can't possibly chose between the two of them. Sasuke cares about Sakura but he can never give her what she wants and Naruto was the only one who still staggers Sasuke. As for Naruto we all know that he would do anything to make them happy, even if it hurts him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 am
i think that Sasuke is naruto's whole world in shippuden. Sasuke is naruto's only reason for becoming stronger so he can save him unaware that he also holds his heart.  

Hoshi925

3,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 am
Hoshi925
i think that Sasuke is naruto's whole world in shippuden. Sasuke is naruto's only reason for becoming stronger so he can save him unaware that he also holds his heart.
I agree. Sasuke is basically the world to Naruto besides konoha, who finally accepted him.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff