Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Do you believe it's wrong to like fanfiction? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you prefer?
  Doujinshi
  Fanfiction
  Both
  Who cares it's still Sasu/Naru or Naru/Sasu ^-^
View Results

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 pm
There's nothing wrong with liking fanfiction. It's fun to see an anime or a book or w/e becoming something different. It gives us a chance to see the characters do things they would never do in the actual story.
There's nothing wrong with writing it either. Maybe it's because I'm a HUGE fan of reading and writing fanfictions :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:32 am
I think its actually up to the person doing it..
And there's nothing wrong with reading, watching, writing and etc.
Its just interests and what you like or do best...  

Uchi-Michi

Beloved Loiterer

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300

Naomi145

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:19 pm
Not really. I feel as though if you just want to read stories from there, then read. Just speaking the truth. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:43 pm
I don't think it's wrong to like it. It's just a fanfic.  

NoctisiRule

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 pm
I dont think its wrong at all D: But I think I can understand why some people may have a problem with it, However Ive never encountered anyone who had a beef with alittle bit of innocent fanfiction whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm
I see nothing wrong with reading or writing fanfictions and doujinshis. If your writing you get to let your imagination take comand. And I love reading them. You can see the different writing styles of many people. But I suppose it depends on the person.  

Kat_81ap

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:55 pm
Kat_81ap
I see nothing wrong with reading or writing fanfictions and doujinshis. If your writing you get to let your imagination take comand. And I love reading them. You can see the different writing styles of many people. But I suppose it depends on the person.
Now I find that a lot of people wants fanfiction to relate to the actually plot and have their real personality shown. But people don't know is that it's called fanfiction for a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm
Mika_chann
Kat_81ap
Now I find that a lot of people wants fanfiction to relate to the actually plot and have their real personality shown. But people don't know is that it's called fanfiction for a reason.

yes i agree. it's a chance to be creative. to show your side of the story.  

Kat_81ap

~Art/ Library Room~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces