W ¯(º_o)/¯
View Results

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm
Has anyone here ever had a dream and you think it means something???

How about when you have a dream later on some event that was in the dream happens???

Why am I asking this?? Both instances have happened before to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 pm
crying I had a very sad L dream and I feel bad about it.....

For some reason this continues or something forma previous dream I guess. So anyway me and L are together and he doesn't know or suspect I am Kira But then all of a sudden I slip up and he then starts to suspect and then fianlly he finds out it is me but then I had to kill him without using Rem But in the dream I was so upset with it that I stopped using my death note but yet I kept it... yeah random and sad.....  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm
I had one once about L being in a restaurant and he wanted spaghetti but near and mello wouldn't give spaghetti to him so he went to a surf contest
(I know very strange)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:45 pm
ive had a bunch of dreams with mello in it^^
i also have had a bunch that included dn in some way,like the one about the "kira bunny"...enough said... sweatdrop  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:25 pm
I dream about him ALOT one of my dreams he kissed me, but sadly my friend woke me up.... grrr  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm
I had an L dream ages ago.

So I was going to this frighteningly tall school and he was the teacher or something. Then I went outside for lunch and sat on the swingset and he started pushing me and said something about fishing for tuna.

Then I fell off the swing and into this store with some 40 year old loser and bought gift wrap. Then I went to this great ball thing and he was there in a tux. 4laugh and we danced a bit.

Then Hikaru from OHSHC stormed past us. So I chased after him, slapped him and told him to dance with Haruhi. xd  

Kat Lawliet-Okazaki

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I had the most bizarre dream the other night, involving an alternative death for L. To be honest, there were about a gazillion characters from different anime in there too, I think it was caused by my crack-crossover neighbourhood on Sims 2. Since I don't feel like typing the whole thing out again, I'll quote a previous post I made about it elsewhere:

Quote:
So, a crapload of different anime/manga/etc. characters were involved in an Extreme Tennis Tournament (Tennis played on the top of a skyscraper, with baseballs instead of tennis balls, and teams ranging from 2 to 15 players playing all at once.
(For example, a team of 3 would play against a team of 12, and everyone would be on the court).
And all teams were of characters from a specific anime. So there was an Azumanga Daioh team, a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei team, a Naruto team etc.

And the final match was to be played by the Hetalia team (Consisting of about 15 players. Won't bother naming every character) against the Death Note team (Which only consisted of L and Light, since everyone else had fallen off the edge of the building).

After a while of playing, there was only 2 minutes left and the Hetalia team were in front by... well, a lot. L started getting stressed out over it to the point where he was about to burst into tears, however, one of the rules of the game was that if any player starts crying at any point during the match, they're disqualified. So to avoid being disqualified, L intentionally jumped in front of the ball, so it would hit him on the head and knock him unconscious. Which worked, and resulted in the famous Light-grinning-at-L-as-he-closed-his-eyes sequence (Only, Light was grinning because he couldn't believe how much of a wuss L was). Even after L recovered, he still pretended to be dead, so no-one would notice Light scoring the rest of the points. But their team/duo lost either way.

After the game ended, one of the spectators commented on L pretending to be dead, and Light told him it was okay to wake up now. L just ignored him and continued pretending to be dead. Which eventually annoyed Light to the point where he flung L off the top of the skyscraper.

So basically, if that was too long for you, the dream in less detail was that L died by being thrown from the top of a skyscraper because he was pretending to be dead so he could win an extreme tennis tournament.

Sounds like an interesting death to me. sweatdrop

((Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's current account))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm
I dream of L all the time. I enjoy those dreams...*drools*
I heart L  

Bayli Lewis

Sola Rose3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm
sweatdrop Well, I had a dream involving Supernatural and Death Note. So I'm awake, but lying in my bed, and a snake comes out from under it and bites my toe. And that makes me fall asleep, and then I had a veeeeeeery nice dream about L twisted . I shall not go into detail 4laugh . And then Dean wakes me up, and Sam is bashing the snakes' heads in with a crowbar. Then Dean's killing the snakes, and Sam carries me out of the house. As soon as we leave, the house bursts into flames.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:41 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
Has anyone here ever had a dream and you think it means something???

How about when you have a dream later on some event that was in the dream happens???

Why am I asking this?? Both instances have happened before to me.

Once I dreamed there was a cat jumping around on the roof of my school building, and a teacher shot it. On the way to school the next day, I saw a cat that looked exactly the same dead by the side of the road.

Sola Rose3

GreenEyedSummer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 pm
You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm
CoverMeInYourBlood
Has any L fan NOT had a L dream.

Your no true L fan if you haven't! 3nodding  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100