Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Just a random story I'm working on that has no title.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona Jay

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Note: I'm posting this story by chapters like chapter 1 will be in this post and chapter 2 will be in the post under this one and so on. It's just so I can keep track of what chapter I left off on. I've done it like this for a long time and with almost every story I write if it bugs you I'm sorry but that's the way I keep track of the chapters.

Chapter 1
A man wearing a white button up shirt with one button undone and white pants walked at a fast pace down the hallway of the castle towards the library where the king was waiting for his report. His face showed that the report was not a good one. When the man got to the library he opened the door slowly. " come in. come in. I have been waiting for you." The king said putting a little piece of paper in a book he had just been reading and setting the book down on a table next to the chair he was sitting in. The king was wearing a golden crown with a white diamond in the middle that matched the white diamond that he wore around his neck. He also wore a white button up shirt with one button undone and white pants. The man who had come into the library walked over to the king. " Have you come to tell me that you have located the long lost princess?" The king asked. " um...no sir, We have not located her for sure yet but we are getting powerful readings on Seevo 7. It might be her but we don't know where to look on Seevo 7 all we know is that she might be on Seevo 7 somewhere." The man said rubbing his hand nervously. " SOMEWHERE! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHERE SHE WAS BY MAY 1ST AND TODAY IS MAY 1ST YOU HAVE HAD A MONTH TO LOOK FOR HER AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HER!!" The king yelled as loud as he could. The whole castle had heard him yell. " I'm sorry my lord. We are trying our best." The man said still rubbing his hand nervously. The king waved his hand singling for the man to leave then went back to reading his book. The man left without saying another word.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 pm
chapter 2
Seevo 7, A place where the buildings all have broken windows and are painted with spray paint by the taggers. The streets aren't safe for people because they are killed or they are beaten to the point where they wish they were dead. If you don't know your way around the place and where all the hiding places are you die. All the women carry laser guns or swords or even both to protect themselves just to go to the store. Seevo 7 is a terrible terrible place. A seventeen year old girl ran down the street as fast as she could carrying a ham that was just cooked. She was being chased by three people but none of them could keep up with her until she ran into man and fell to the ground. The man looked down at her with his green eyes. He noticed that she was only seventeen and her skin was pale but one thing that really caught his eye was that she wore a diamond in the shape of a moon around her neck on a golden chain. " Where did you get that ham?" The man asked his voice soft and he didn't sound mad. He was actually smiling. He seemed to think it was funny that she had stolen the ham. " Why do you care Mister? Do you plan on letting those people catch me? I know it's not right to steal but I don't have any money." The girl said getting up and looking the man in the eye. " What about your mother or father? Why wouldn't they give you money to buy food?" The man asked. The girl looked down at the ground. " I don't have any family I live on the streets. I've lived on the streets for as long as I can remember." The girl said sadly. " No family eh? Are you lying to me? You better not be lying." The man said. " I am not lying Sir. I promise you I am not lying. I may steal food but I would never lie." The girl said. " Alright, Let's change the subject. My name is Jocoto. What's your name?" The man asked. " It's nice to meet you Jocoto, My name is May, May Unki." The girl said. The three people that had been chasing her caught up and grabbed the girl's arms and pulled them behind her back making the ham fall to the ground. " Let go of me!" May yelled as she tried to get away from them. It was no use they had a firm grip on her arms and they weren't about to let go. Jocoto pulled out his sword and whistled loudly to get everybody's attention. " Let go of the girl. If you want to fight. Fight me. It's not fair to fight a little girl or a girl of any age for that matter." Jocoto said. The three let go of May and went after Jocoto. Jocoto stabbed one in the chest with his sword. The dead body fell with a thud to the ground. May watched frozen because she was so scared. This man is fighting to save me from going to jail. Why does he care? He shouldn't care he doesn't even know me so why does he care? May thought. The fight was over all men dead but Jocoto. He had made it out alive but he was wounded. His left arm had been cut open from his elbow to the palm of his hand. After the fight he dropped his sword and fell to his knees. May saw the blood and instantly snapped out of her thoughts. She walked over to him quickly and knelt down beside him. " Stay as still as you can alright? I'm gonna heal your wound." May said her voice quiet. " How do you plan on healing my wound just like that. You gonna use magic or somethin'?" Jocoto asked his voice quieter then her voice. " You could call it that but I don't." May said then she grabbed Jocoto's arm covering up the wound with her hands. Jocoto bit his tongue so he wouldn't scream from pain as she grabbed the wound. May started to whisper something in a language that Jocoto couldn't understand then the wound started to slowly heal. Jocoto stopped bitting his tongue. I thought this was going to hurt. That's weird. Jocoto thought. May stopped whispering after a minute and removed her hands from Jocoto's arm. The wound was completely healed. Jocoto looked at his arm in shock then he looked at May who had passed out. Jocoto picked May up into his arms and started to walk down the street with her. " Why did you save me if you knew you were going to pass out? Maybe you didn't know right? Even if you didn't know though why would you save me? Did you feel you had to or what? God, I must look stupid carrying a passed out girl in my arms and talking to myself." Jocoto said to himself. They got to Jocoto's house. It was a huge abandon house. It was painted white but the white paint had turned black over the years. Jocoto carried May into the house and laid her down on his bed. Jocoto then walked out into the living room and sat down in a chair. He soon fell asleep.  

Demona Jay

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Demona Jay

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm
chapter 3
Hours later Jocoto woke up and went to check on May. He went down the hallway to his bedroom and slowly opened the door. He opened the door to find May gone. " May, Where are you?" Jocoto asked panicing. May walked up behind Jocoto and put her hand on Jocoto's shoulder. " I'm right here. I'm sorry if I scared you." May said her voice quiet. Jocoto jumped a little and turned to face her quick. " Man, Don't scare me like that ever again. If something happened to you.....uh.....nevermind." Jocoto said. "you care about me? Why? You don't even know me yet you care." May said. " I don't know......you kinda remind me of.....my daughter she was 15 years old when she died of cancer." Jocoto said his voice quiet and he looked at the floor as he said that. May looked at him not knowing what to say. Jocoto looked at her after a minute of looking at the floor and thinking about old memories of his daughter and wife who had both died of cancer. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." Jocoto said. " You are welcome to stay here if you want but I'm not going to force you to stay here." Jocoto said. " Thanks.....I guess I can stay for a little while." May said her voice quiet. I know I must remind him of his daughter but still. I don't understand why he's being so nice to me. Oh well I guess I'll find out in time. May thought as she held the diamond in the shape of a moon that she wore around her neck in her hand. Why do I have this diamond? I've had... May thought then everything went black...  
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games