Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalpini

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:17 pm
gonk My brain hurts.
all that space time continuumy stuff.
(I joked this episode was ghost written by Stephen Hawkins.)

I have a favor to ask,
I couldn't see what was written in the notebook at the end can anyone help?

and yes I cried at the end. stare

OMG Black rock. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 pm
OMG SO GOOD crying crying crying crying

In Daniel's notebook?

"If something should go wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant."

Or something like that.

I didn't cry but I did tear up ninja I so love Desmond, and I love Desmond/Penny. At first I was like... "UGH, not this again," in reference to his flashback/seeing future thing that happened last time, but I was quite pleased because it was so freaking weird.

And LOL at Minkowski being played by Fisher Stevens. Haven't seen that guy in ages.

Anyone else think that Michael could be the saboteur? I would like for him to be Ben's guy on the boat.  

Spiral Out

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:12 pm
Yeah 'Spiral Out' has it right with what was said in the notebook. The whole going to the past and future thing was awesome. Their minds must get so messed up though. Good thing Desmond found his constant (Penny) or he would have died and that would've sucked. Yeah I was tearing up. I think I missed some of the beginning because I was at work. I'd clean during commericals and then stop and watch lol. I hate that they moved it to Thursday! I'll just have to stay at work and watch it from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:09 pm
It said "If anything goes wrong, desmond hume will be my constant."

My mom was crying and Im like, your lamee.
But I did sorta tear up.  

Add New Account 8D

image22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm
So we know something will happen. Because he said you can't change the future so we know he'll get sent to the past and Desmond won't die because he needs to remain as that guys constant (forgot his name). Who knows something might happen to Locke since he as well was exposed to High Radiation. Oh the Questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:41 pm
image22
Who knows something might happen to Locke since he as well was exposed to High Radiation. Oh the Questions.
The problem wasn't caused by radiation, it's caused by traveling to and from the island incorrectly, exposure to radiation just makes it worse.

Example: Daniel told the pilot to stay on a bearing of 305 degrees North. Ben told Michael to follow a bearing of 325 degrees north. Because the pilot and Sayid weren't exposed to radiation, the difference didn't alter them, but since Desmond was, it made him go loopy.

I doubt Locke would leave the island alive (though I wouldn't be surprised if they made him the last of the 6 just to ******** with us stressed ) so he probably won't have that problem...  

Spiral Out

Arwen_Evenstar07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Ok..so I was a bit confused by the ending. Can Desmond remember everybody on the island now that he found his constant? Or does he still not remember? Also, are those flashes back in time going to stop now that he spoke with Penny?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:06 pm
What an episode!!

I loved it, I tend to love Desmond episodes though. Desmond is great... poor guy with more time shift stuff though, someone really likes screwing with his head!

I also liked that Jack and Kate had very little to do with this episode (well Kate wasn't even in it *does a dance*) which makes me happy... I didn't even miss Sawyer (until later, when I realised he wasn't it in it hehehe).

The only question I have now is, is Des now ok? Did he say thanks to Sayid because he knows his name or because he now recognises him? So confused... more questions less answers razz  

Vividly_x

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:55 am
I thought that this is was an amazing episode. Especially with me being a student in Physics courses. It was so interesting to me. As for the ending, what I got from it was that Desmond did remember everything from before, that he had forgotten. I got that from his expression when he was walking away from Penny's house, and the fact that he knew Sayid's name too. But I could be wrong, you never know with Lost.

As for Ben's insider on the boat, I STRONGLY believe that it is Michael, if only for the preview for the next episode alone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:52 pm
I think that Des can remember now.

When Daniel realized that Desmond was his constant, he has a look on his face like everything was coming back to him, so I kind of assumed that his problems had been fixed as well.  

Spiral Out

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff