Season Four: Eggtown *spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic-lullaby91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:42 pm
keetabirdy

Any speculation on what happened to the chopper? We know that Sayid makes it off the island, but that the chopper didn't have much fuel, and supposedly hasn't made it to the freighter.

We should find this out in the next episode..although when Daniel did the experiment with the rocket it took about 31 mins. to get to the island from the time it was launched...so maybe it isn't that easy to trvel to and from the island...but i noticed that when they (Miles, Daniel, Charlotte, and Frank...) landed on the island there was a really bad storm and it appears there's one in the next one as while from seeing the preview....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:31 pm
MidnightWolf91
But then that also raises the question if they are saying there are only six survivors....what about Frank, Charlotte, Daniel, and Miles...? They know that there are more then 6 people who survived..
The Oceanic 6 refers to people from the plane crash that got rescued. Freighter & crew are the rescuers, they were never missing. Just as Ben or Desmond would not be a part of the Oceanic 6, because they were never on Oceanic 815, they did not survive the crash.  

Spiral Out

Angelic-lullaby91

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Spiral Out
MidnightWolf91
But then that also raises the question if they are saying there are only six survivors....what about Frank, Charlotte, Daniel, and Miles...? They know that there are more then 6 people who survived..
The Oceanic 6 refers to people from the plane crash that got rescued. Freighter & crew are the rescuers, they were never missing. Just as Ben or Desmond would not be a part of the Oceanic 6, because they were never on Oceanic 815, they did not survive the crash.

I know that i meant couldn't Frank, Daniel etc. tell other people about the other survivors...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:50 pm
MidnightWolf91

I know that i meant couldn't Frank, Daniel etc. tell other people about the other survivors...

Who's Frank?

And it seems that Danielle doesn't have too much interest in leaving the island, especially if she has Alex. From the flash-forwards, it seems that the 6 have agreed to not talk about the survivors, and from Saiyd's episode, it seems that they're doing this to protect them and the island.  

Spiral Out

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 pm
Yeah I caught up finally. I was expecting the baby to actually be hers the whole time and then when she said Aaron I was like eek

Yeah now I am totally curious as to how she ended up with Aaron but it seems that they all agreed on a certain story so Kate must've ended up with Aaron for a good reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:22 pm
I think the reason Jack doesnt want to see Aaron is because he found out that Claire is his sister, and something bad happened to her, like dying in a really horrible way and looking at Aaron would just make him sad about Claire.

Another theory is; Jack could be the one who had to make the decision who went on the helicopter. Maybe he chose Aaron because he was a baby, and not Claire, because he said that someone else could look after him..

IIbeastboyII

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces