Reply Episode Discussion
Nikki and Paulo Episode

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lametastic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Those were their names right? I can't remember, was there any signifigance at all to that episode? Was it relevant at all? It just annoys me...do you tihnk maybe they'll come back?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 pm
As Locke pointed out, nothing stays buried on this island. wink  

LadyDarcia

Kaisa xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 pm
I don't know, but me and my friend thought that that episode was completely useless.
We both called eachother right after it went off and yelled WTH?! at the same time....

I doubt we'll be seeing them again, though. I dunno what was going on with that...
and why wasn't anyone esle bit by spiders yet?

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Aw man that episode freaked the hell out of me. They were buried alive. I think the significance of that is the lesson learned from it. Like a life lesson. Greed will get you no where. The two of them were so greedy that they ended up dying over something that wasn't worth anything on the island.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

cutie6380

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 pm
My guess is that Hollywood just got in the way on that one. I think those two characters originally had some sort of storyline, but they just didn't screen test well, so the creators decided to cut it short. Personally, I think it's because we didn't know who they were until they had their own story all of a sudden. We didn't get to learn about them like we did all the major characters.

Could be that the creators thought they would have to try a new storyline to keep things rolling (like the idea of the Tailies coming out of nowhere....and that worked), but audiences just didn't like 'em. So, they killed 'em off.

Personally, I don't think we'll see them again. But, as with anything on this show, I wouldn't be shocked if we did!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 am
Yeah that was a wacked episode, maybe those spiders only come to the most greedy of people...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 pm
that episode was great on so many levels i couldn't begin to explain -sigh-  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:28 pm
I thought that was a pretty good episode actually. But I doubt that they're alive 'cause it's been a long time since they got buried. Plus, the island wanted them to die. twisted  

Sobria Inebrietas XX

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:55 pm
Yah i think they'll come back, definetly. then why would they open their eyes the last minute? answays, lost always has amazing comebacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 am
I didn't really like the episode much at all.. it seemed kind of pointless since we never even got introduced to them beforehand. It really got to me that they were buried alive though, that was crazy..

..not to mention I am also arachnophobic. xd

Astral Shayde

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces