Yes, and I loved it!
  No, but I'm interested.
  Yes, but not my cup of tea.
  No, not interested.
View Results

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 pm
you've got wifi now. ^_~

According to a friend who keeps tabs on such things - this has been licensed by Funimation, along with another anime I really enjoy. So yay! Unfortunately I hear Funimation's dubs aren't so hot (didn't they give Sakura a southern accent or something?). Oh well, time will tell. : D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Sakura of Tsubasa???? No...they didn't. I thought her voice fit her, but it was a stretch. A long stretch =/

Are you talking about me thinking their dubs aren't hot haha? 'Cause they're like, the only dubbing company I really don't care for. Not only do they usually not have series that I like, but one out of two series I like that they liscensed, the dub was.....really bad. D: And this is coming from a person that loves dubs D:

EDIT:
If all else fails, buy the DVDs and watch the Japanese track =] it's there for a reason, after all. Just don't expect me to watch it too xD;

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 am
Oh, believe me, i will. That's what I'm going to do for Escaflowne - I HATE the dub for it. Say, who did it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 am
Hahaha, you can tell Escaflowne is one of the first dubs made. I think the voices fit but...you can tell they haven't been at it long then hahaa. That was by Bandai, they do dubs that are like, ten billion times better!!!!!!!!!!!! =]  

Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am
Bandai or Funimation?

And I think the voices don't fit at all. I was forced to cover my ears the first time I heard it. o_o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 am
thestarthatshines
Bandai or Funimation?

And I think the voices don't fit at all. I was forced to cover my ears the first time I heard it. o_o;;

Haha, I left out a word, it's supposed to say better than they used to =]

But yeah. Bandai > FUNi

Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 pm
drats.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:15 pm
I love this anime !
I also see the manga! ^_^  

LonelyMemory

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 pm
I've seen the manga around, but I haven't read it. Actually, I still have to finish this. Haha - I'm horrid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:30 pm
I just finished the first DVD and I'm really happy the library has the rest of it, otherwise I think I'd have to hack a site or something cus I'm determined to finish this just as much as I'm determined to start Mai-Otome. Which is alot.

I thought it was gonna be exactly like Shakespear, but I love the way this series is turning out. The title does give a heads up for a predictable ending... lol, I'm kind of uneasy about it already  

CrimsonLupe

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces