Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hottest Guy:
  Sawyer
  Desmond
  Jack
  Jin
  Sayid
  One of the dead ones (Charlie, Boone...)
  Other
View Results

lametastic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:02 pm
So i've been watching Season 1 and i realized there are a lot of questions from season 1 that were never answered like:

Whose bodies were in the cave?
Remember when Jack and Kate discover the waterfall and they find two bodies (one a man and one a woman) in the cave? Whose were they? Was it just to show that they weren't alone? I think we will find out eventaully because we found out who the bodies in the plane were, (the heroin trafficking plane)

What's with the whispering?
In season 1, both Sayid and Sawyer hear whispering in the jungle, what's with that? lol

Why wasn't Charlie dead when Ethan Rom hanged him?
Think about it, if Jack hadn't continued punching him in the chest or whatever, he would be dead. Did anyone else notice that Charlie almost dies like a million times in season 1? I have a theory that he keeps almost dying because its related to desmonds premonitions or something...

Anyways what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 pm
We never found out about those bodies. Could have been original inhabitants, could have been Dharma run-aways, could have been more unlucky, random shipwrecked people. I kind of got the impression that the caves and everything in them was simply "not important" to the secrets of the island because they were completely abandoned with the discovery of The Swan.

However, it would be nice, just to know.

Charlie could have just been unconscious, or could have just have stopped breathing. Resuscitation is his friend 3nodding And yes, Charlie seemed particularly unlucky from the get-go.  

Spiral Out

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 pm
They haven't forgotten about Adam and Eve. It will be answered eventually.

If you listen closely enough, you can hear the whispers are from people who've died. Like in the episode where Shannon gets shot, you can hear Boone saying 'Death sucks' (nod to the flashback)

I imagine Ethan had hung him quite recently. You can actually survive for awhile without breathing/a heartbeat. The purpose of all that, biologically speaking, is to deliver oxygen to the brain. If you can get the person to start breathing again soon enough, they'll be fine. If you're unlucky, the victim will have been 'dead' long enough to suffer from brain damage. If they had found him about one minute later, this probably would have been the case.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Wow how did you hear the whispering? I'll have to pay better attention next time...  

lametastic

Vividly_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 pm
I think my only question from season 1 is 'When did Sawyer become such a sap?' lol... he was good and mean in Season 1 and since then not so much.

Most of my questions are from Season to e.g. What's the deal with Libby? Why was she in a mental institution?

I wanted to desparately know how Locke got in his wheelchair but that was answered in season 3 - finally.  
Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games