Submit

Do you wash your hands often ???
  No, I like getting sick !!!
  I like to rub all the grocery cart handles, then touch my eye
  Yes, I know how to avoid illness !!!
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 am
I can't stress the importance of this enough. Wash your hands often !!! Always wash your hands before you eat. And most people don't, but you should wash your hands after you use the bathroom. You can avoid so many small infections by washing your hands. Think about it... A bigger problem, there is a very contagious bug called "VRE" its full name is (Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus). This used to be mainly a hospital bug you would get after a surgery, now its everywhere. This can't be trwated with anti-biotic's. Thats why it has resistant in its name. Washing your hands after handling things in public, will minimize your chances of getting this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:51 am
lol. Yes you should wash your hands, this is not disagreeing with you in any way. Especially after you use the restroom. Especially if you're cooking...

But I heard that we have super viruses now because there are so many disinfectants that the viruses are having to grow stronger to survive. Like staff infections are a new thing for example and we can expect worse to come. So... I don't know about always disinfecting everything.. sometimes we need to get a little sick to avoid getting a lot sick later?? ??

I don't know much about staff infections, but I do know in extreme cases they are fatal. *shrug*

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:44 am
did u know that over 50% of dieseases could have beeen avoided just by washing ur hands?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:24 pm
narutorocks1109
did u know that over 50% of dieseases could have beeen avoided just by washing ur hands?

yep  

xXLillie-chanXx

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:50 am
ccause i watch the health channel a lot and they always say "this disease could have been prevented by washing ur hands! so hurry up and wash them right now!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 am

There have been a few cases of VRSA, which is a "Superbug".
Two antibiotic resistant strains of a staph infection have combined !!!
So, VRE and MRSA have become VRSA. Its also been found that some
dogs are now carriers of VRE.

You can protect yourself from ilness !!!
Get in the habit of washing your hands !!!
Especially before eating, picking your teeth with your finger,
or rubbing your eyes.

sloweiser

Kachue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:41 am
i wash my hands! even when every time i sneeze o.O at school i have this disenfecting thingy ;D my little 4 year old brother, when he' done touching teh toilet and peeing, he dosen't waash his hands D:

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games