Ask Roger Workman
View Results

Justastaringproblem

3,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 pm
I was deeply upset when Charlie died at the end of season three, and I'm kinda glad his character isn't gone, but I'm sorta wondering if Hurley is crazy. If anyone recalls in the begining of Lost Hurley had an imaginary friend when he was in the institute before. Is Charlie just another one of Hurley's hallucinations?And what does Charlie want to tell Hurley that Hurley not want to hear?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:03 pm
You know what I thought was weird? That the other crazy guy pointed to Charlie and told Hurley that Charlie was watching him.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Peprika

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:38 pm
Sapphire Waterlilly
You know what I thought was weird? That the other crazy guy pointed to Charlie and told Hurley that Charlie was watching him.
Yeah I found that extremely weird too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:45 am
Peprika
Sapphire Waterlilly
Yeah I found that extremely weird too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Then I started thinking that maybe the island was projecting weird manifestations to Hurley? Well, we know that the island can make people dead people appear, like Jack's dad and Eko's brother. So maybe Charlie was actually something like that?  

celestial_aurora

lemonhobbit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:28 pm
Yeah. I noticed that too. And also, Hurley saw the cabin that Jacob's in, and now Ben knows it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 pm
I don't get why so many people are suprised that Charlie was 'really there.' Seriously, Sawyer see's Kate's flashback horse in Season 2, nothing. Boone appears to Locke and makes physical contact in his spirit tent, nothing. Both Shannon and Sayid see Walt, nothing. Locke has a dream with Eko's brother in it, nothing. Eko battles with dead Nigerians, nothing. Hell, Dave wasn't even real and he did all kinds of physical s**t; nothing. But now suddenly it's all WTFOMGBQQ?  

LadyDarcia

lametastic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:51 am
one of the damned
I was deeply upset when Charlie died at the end of season three, and I'm kinda glad his character isn't gone, but I'm sorta wondering if Hurley is crazy. If anyone recalls in the begining of Lost Hurley had an imaginary friend when he was in the institute before. Is Charlie just another one of Hurley's hallucinations?And what does Charlie want to tell Hurley that Hurley not want to hear?

Yeah i was wondering that, i was soooo sad when charlie died but i had feeling he'd still have some part...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:30 pm
celestial_aurora
Peprika
Sapphire Waterlilly

Yeah, I noticed that too. Then I started thinking that maybe the island was projecting weird manifestations to Hurley? Well, we know that the island can make people dead people appear, like Jack's dad and Eko's brother. So maybe Charlie was actually something like that?

I noticed that too. It proves Hurley wasn't just seeing things and it's really confusing 'cause Charlie was dead, but how can a ghost slap Hurley?  

Kitty Pryde5

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:42 pm
Kitty Pryde5
celestial_aurora
Peprika
Sapphire Waterlilly

I noticed that too. It proves Hurley wasn't just seeing things and it's really confusing 'cause Charlie was dead, but how can a ghost slap Hurley?

Same reason Boone can grap Locke's arm in his spirit tent (Season 3) and Eko can beat dead Nigerians with his Jesus-stick (also Season 3) and Kate can touch the black horse she found (Season 2)

Seriously, WHY NOW? We've been accepting all kinds of wierd s**t for years, it's no different now then it was before, so why suddenly start questioning it now?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:53 pm
Well Lost is meant to be confusing.

Um, I think you meant Dave instead of Roger Workman. sweatdrop  

Kitty Pryde5

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:25 am
LadyDarcia
Same reason Boone can grap Locke's arm in his spirit tent (Season 3) and Eko can beat dead Nigerians with his Jesus-stick (also Season 3) and Kate can touch the black horse she found (Season 2)

Seriously, WHY NOW? We've been accepting all kinds of wierd s**t for years, it's no different now then it was before, so why suddenly start questioning it now?
I agree...

Though I'd also theorized that it could have been Matthew Abaddon watching him, and he just didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 am
My Favorite character eva, I was slightly crying when he died...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces