Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Media & Entertainment
Netherwing - The Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the verdict is?
  I've played the Netherwing Quest line and I loved the movie.
  I've never played the quest line but I loved the movie.
  I've played the quest line but the movie sucked.
  I've never played the quest line and the movie sucked.
  I refuse to download or even watch the movie because I'm to important to watch your movie.
View Results

Zethriel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 am
Back in November I entered a contest on Warcraftmovies.com. The movie I made was called "Netherwing" and it was based on the quest lines. I'm told its awesome, for a one-man operation.

Warcraft Movies Link

Pure and Simple Download from the awesome Archive.org

Oh and I just like to say, that if you can, use the download, not the stream. I think something was lost in translation, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 am

I am about halfway through revered with my priest at the moment. I have done the questline in spurts as my raid times and schoolwork tend to keep me very busy.

Yeah, slightly sidetracked by Jack's new Empire movie, but yours was very entertaining. I found some of the story to feel rushed (near the end going through the revered portion) but it was very good. Wish I could have caught sight more of the Aldor character, but that's because I'm aldor myself. smile

Scarele

Zethriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:53 pm
I know what you mean; I had a time limit, sadly, the contest did. Couldn't go over 15 minutes. I wanted to do more of a half-hour or longer movie with more character development and detail. If I didn't have six or seven other projects in the pipeline I'd be working on a "Directors Cut" probably. That's still something I want to do though, some day when the bigger projects are done...

At least the scene that inspired me to make the movie (the dragon air-races) turned out almost as good as I'd hoped.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:39 pm

That's awesome. Maybe you should work on a longer director's cut that really helps develop the story more. I'd watch it!

Scarele

dyeoxy

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:23 pm
That was the best movie I ever saw done for the World of Warcraft. Pure awesome! I envy you so much ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:59 am
My Dad and brother have done the quest, but i havn't been able to get onto Warcraft recently because my computer can't keep up with the Updates so i'm going to have to go and get a new computer so I can return to warcraft. but I'v seen the Movie twice and loved it each time.  

Sekisetsu_Komoriuta

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Media & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items