Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite/Best sasunaru/narusasu moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm
narutoochann32
sasunarufan4eva
narutoochann32
oh man, there's so many sweet and adorable scenes with them together. i can simply not choose.. but since this scene is signifcant towards their development, growing stronger and being closer to each other. it would be the moment where sasuke sat at the dock and naruto walked by, then they smiled, a true tender smile. i bet everyone can tell that something beautiful between is going to happen between them. such a memorable scene. whee
i agree with tis 1!!! whee
oh, thank you xd

that was super cute! i love all the subtle smiles! even in the endings!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm
sasunarugurlll
IndigoStarshine
i must add the Shippuden Ending where they are little cartoons and sasuke hands Naruto a washcloth and then smiles the lyrics read " maybe this is the end, what a weak voice i speak in, but there are also days that seem spicy, but then i'll remember, looking for the shooting star in that starry sky(and then sasuke comes in) the wish that i made when i was small, hasn't changed with the passage of time"

and oh my god!! the Michi to you All ending!
where Naruto beats those guys and walks away looking sad and everyone looks worried for him and then they show Sasuke lol . and then they show him mad at Sasuke and THEN they show him turn down sakura and hinata! and then he's getting beat up by these guys and Sasuke comes and kicks their *ss and sasuke smiles and Naruto smiles and and he helps him up! and then that combined with the music after it makes me cry crying heart
the lyrics are very telling if you ask me, talking about how he feels lost in a sea of people and then when the show Sasuke coming to his rescues it says "yet one thing, your voice, still remains" biggrin then it goes on to say "everything about you, your smile your anger keeps me walking foward.."

sorry, that was long sweatdrop
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

awwww kawaiii!! 4laugh i luv tis end its all abot sasunaru!! xd ....

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image

lol, i think it's a sign  

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm
IndigoStarshine
sasunarugurlll
IndigoStarshine
i must add the Shippuden Ending where they are little cartoons and sasuke hands Naruto a washcloth and then smiles the lyrics read " maybe this is the end, what a weak voice i speak in, but there are also days that seem spicy, but then i'll remember, looking for the shooting star in that starry sky(and then sasuke comes in) the wish that i made when i was small, hasn't changed with the passage of time"

and oh my god!! the Michi to you All ending!
where Naruto beats those guys and walks away looking sad and everyone looks worried for him and then they show Sasuke lol . and then they show him mad at Sasuke and THEN they show him turn down sakura and hinata! and then he's getting beat up by these guys and Sasuke comes and kicks their *ss and sasuke smiles and Naruto smiles and and he helps him up! and then that combined with the music after it makes me cry crying heart
the lyrics are very telling if you ask me, talking about how he feels lost in a sea of people and then when the show Sasuke coming to his rescues it says "yet one thing, your voice, still remains" biggrin then it goes on to say "everything about you, your smile your anger keeps me walking foward.."

sorry, that was long sweatdrop
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

awwww kawaiii!! 4laugh i luv tis end its all abot sasunaru!! xd ....

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image

lol, i think it's a sign
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

rofl it is its a sig tat they wil mak sasuaru canon!!!

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm
I seriously never lol'd so hard for the track scene. Sasuke really loves Naruto's a**.  

NoctisiRule

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 pm
IndigoStarshine
I have another! and i don't think anyone said this yet!

i'm not sure what her name is but in Shippuden Naruto is in a cave with this girl and she's saying something like "i bet you've never even been kissed" and Naruto gets all defensive and is like "DID TOO!....even though it was with a guy"

haha! you know he liked it! how sweet is it that he considers that his first kiss? heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl biggrin
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

OMG!! xd i luv u!!! xd lol
Naru-chan luvs sasu-kun so much xd

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:16 pm
sasunarugurlll
IndigoStarshine

i'm not sure what her name is but in Shippuden Naruto is in a cave with this girl and she's saying something like "i bet you've never even been kissed" and Naruto gets all defensive and is like "DID TOO!....even though it was with a guy"

haha! you know he liked it! how sweet is it that he considers that his first kiss? heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl biggrin
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image
LOL! Even though its filler. Seems that some ppl do want sasunaru to happen xd  

Kawaiidesuuuchan

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Kawaiidesuuuchan
sasunarugurlll
IndigoStarshine

User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image
LOL! Even though its filler. Seems that some ppl do want sasunaru to happen xd
User Image
私は私が実際に愛する

rofl ya xd

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:16 am
i can't deside their all goood except for the ones that's been drawn poorly! xd  

Akira Stitched Heart

ayumi maaka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm
NoctisiRule
I seriously never lol'd so hard for the track scene. Sasuke really loves Naruto's a**.

psh, doesn't everybody?? ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm
ayumi maaka-chan
NoctisiRule

Yes we do xd  

blue-and-onyx

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 pm
blue-and-onyx
ayumi maaka-chan
NoctisiRule

Yes we do xd
Yup. Cause you know, we're all perverted apparently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm
ayumi maaka-chan
NoctisiRule

lol ya  

NoctisiRule

choco_moonlite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:21 am
When Naruto cried thinking about Sasuke then Madara came and told him everything.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff