Submit

sound like fun?
  definitaly
  no
  you spelt definitaly wrong. (I know.)
View Results

Yllib213

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 am
Granted, but then you catch my GOD AWFUL EVIL head cold &strep throat combo that lasts 5 days.

i wish my GOD AWFUL EVIL head cold & strep throat combo would just end already.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Granted, but you get diagnosed with cancer three days later.

I wish Gaia would put the DOMO emoticon back on :'(  

Mika_Amori

shadowdragon3141
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 pm
granted but they changed it. domo is now pink and has a frilly pink dress and a frilly hat.

I wish spring break was one week longer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm
Granted, but then school cut 1 more week into summer vacation.

I wish i didn't have to work today or go to school tomorrow and I could jest leave for my school's Chicago tour Wednesday.  

Yllib213

shadowdragon3141
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm
granted but the trip to chicago is cancelled at the last minute because gas got too expensive.

I wish I could actually have a full day to sleep. this past week and last weekend I've been having to get up early and it's wreaking havoc with me. every day this week I've been having headaches and my eyes keep blurring because I'm so tired.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:46 am
granted, but when you went to sleep, you couldn'y wake up,cuz you're dead.

i wish i could finish getting my dream avitar items  

Yllib213

shadowdragon3141
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:43 pm
granted but then your account gets hacked and you can no longer access it. (come on that was way too easy to corrupt)

I wish everything was normal again. too much has changed, and in some cases for the worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:26 pm
Grante, but in order to turn things back to normal, you had to create another world, connected to the original world. Now the two worlds vie for each other's mana, one world flourising as the other is waning. (If you want the full back story, read a bio or something about Tales o Symphonia)

I wish there was no religion. (Try topping that corruption, baby yeah)  

Yllib213

shadowdragon3141
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Granted but since no one is worshipping the gods anymore they bring about the apocalpyse and everyone dies. (just because there is no religion doesn't mean that gods can't exist)

I wish my inner skinny b***h wouldn't try and make me anorexic again. that was scary. wasn't quite anorexic but I was skipping meals. god I'm glad that's over.  
*Anime Way* An Anime RP guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff