Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AhiruwBox

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Okay, so your a big time manga author/anime director. CLAMP as come to you and asked you to redo one and ONLY one of their completed series.

Now for the big decision, which one will you pick? Also, what will your plans be to make this series "better"?

((Have fun!! ^_^))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:16 am
HMM. I would probably choose Wish, although I love it already. I'd make it longer, add more conflict and not have Shuichiro's death so sudden. gonk  

The Clammy Avenger

Chatty Dabbler

AhiruwBox

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:57 pm
Wow. That's very interesting Clammy. I guess I should tell you guys what I would do. I would take on the project of Suki. I thought this short series was going to be great and cute. It was cute, but the overall story itself, I thought it was a 5 out of 10 scale.

I would give a little more PAZZAH and maybe a little more interaction with the girl and her 'teacher.' A scandal, that leads to making Shiro leave. Etc etc. ^_^ Oh... now I'm inspired. XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:30 pm
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, the anime. It needs to be re-done.. D:  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:05 am
The Angelic Layer manga. I prefer the anime AL and I thought the art was weird. I would clean up the art and add more character developement.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm
Tsubasa Chronicle. I'd make the story go all the way through, leaving certain worlds to test Sakura's trust with Syaoran, Kuro-kun and Fai.  

nya_Neko-chii

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

IncompleteConspiracy

Shameless Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm
The Clammy Avenger
HMM. I would probably choose Wish, although I love it already. I'd make it longer, add more conflict and not have Shuichiro's death so sudden. gonk

I'd make it longer, too. The whole death thing came on so suddenly that I wasn't sure what had happened, so there should have been more foreshadowing.
Personally, though, I'd change Magic Night Rayearth. I'd make it longer, and I'd make the second half of the series go a lot slower. CLAMP is a great team, but they tried to stuff a bunch of plot into two-part, six-volume series. Not going to happen and be pretty.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:17 pm
i'd probably choose chobits since it is my favorite... i havent gotten completely through xxxholic and code geass wouldnt count  

Captain Rei

4,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ravenwolf

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:35 pm
Well, I know X/1999 isn't done, per say, but the movie is done, so I think I'd redo that. I like the art style, but the art itself would definitely have to be a lot smoother. I don't know about the Japanese voices, but the English dubbing could definitely use an upgrade... The boobs weren't exactly necessary, so I'd cut that, and I'd redo a certain death in particular. The story is tough to do with limited time, but I'd make it a priority to get at least some more background in there.

Hm, I preferred the Angelic Layer manga to the anime... And Emokitten, if it's your favorite, why would you want to change it?!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:56 pm
I would probably chose either Clamp School Detectives or The Man Of Many Faces. I feel that the two series could of been longer so I would love to see how I could make the story different unique too. Thoses are the only ones I can think of that I would like to try recreating when it comes to the manga versions.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Hayai-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 am
I would request that they at least extend WISH. Four volumes was not enough! I adored the Kohaku/Koryu couple and would have loved to see more. Especially to see how the new Shuichirou worked out. ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm
I would do Clover for sure. I probably would make it long with more story about the individual characters and their relationships. Like give some more indepth insight on A, B, and C. Also more about Ora and while Kazuhiko was still in the forces. Oh how I love that series.  

polaroid-pinup

The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff