Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
We are YOUR Mods. We are here for YOU!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mods rock!!!!
  Welcome and enjoy yourself
View Results

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:05 pm
We are here for you and here is a little about us.

Dakotarayne~Vice Captain

Doressa~ I'm Danika, I'm 28 (for a couple more weeks, anyway!) and am in my last year of a Japanese major. I work at a funky little shop that sells clothing and gifts (and spend far, far too much of my meagre student income there) and I have an unhealthy Gaia addiction. Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or need anything, and I'll do my best to help you out!

SydneySkye~ I am Judy, 37, almost divorced, one son, Zack(zeroangelwings) 18. Live in the great land of Oz. A few of my faves~ horror movies, all music, swimming, reading, thunderstorms, car shows and monster trucks. Stars are for dreaming and I do that a lot. I am open and honest so if you have any questions ask away. Love to talk and make friends. Also I have a huge addiction..... Coffee. The one thing I cannot live without. It is even my myspace name... hehe Coffee Junkie.

Dafthank~ I'm Henry, but most people call me Hank. I'm 25 and reside in fabulous Las Vegas, NV. I work at a popular nightclub and am pretty big on the ins and outs of Vegas. That being said, Gaia is one of my favorite places to relax. When I do have free time, I'm into anime, video games, reading, sports, movies, and all sorts of things. My major flaws are that I'm a perfectionist, a little long-winded, and a tad narcissistic, so I apologize now for anything I may say. Other than that, I'm pretty laid back. Feel free to friend me and say hi.

Nessachan~ I'm Nessa. I'm 20 something. I like to sew. I am a graduate student. My undergrad is in Theatre Design, and my graduate degree is going to be in History. I'm currently trying to finish up my thesis, work two jobs, and I have a dead computer, so I've been scarce on Gaia lately. But I'm here if you need me and I love to make new friends! So just let me know if you need anything!

AntoniaMerEnfant~ Adieu

Headhunter~

Kekadu~

Main Man Methuselah~Our guild mule, he rocks! He's also one snazzy dresser and great with the ladies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi mods!! Thanks for everything you do! You're the best! heart  

Kinkigalinki

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:57 pm
Kinkigalinki
Hi mods!! Thanks for everything you do! You're the best! heart

Flattery will get you everywhere biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:11 pm
WOOT WOOT! xd xd xd  

lightprincess03

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 pm
I updated my specs--here's to updating them again with happier information.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am
Thanks, for the welcome and the introductions.  

whitewolf918

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games