Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 am
Riku, not everyone with Arceus is a hacker, i'ts starting to piss me off how you think everyone better than you is a hacker.

i have an arceus, i got it from mystery gift (Azure flute) the first 3 days i had it i was like " WTF is this" and i did alil research and capured it with my masterball ( which i saved ). I wish i had it for Giratina though = = the frst one was shiny but its PP was drowned and it killed itself. long story short, i needed a new DS, Lulz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm
I Kuro I
Riku, not everyone with Arceus is a hacker, i'ts starting to piss me off how you think everyone better than you is a hacker.

i have an arceus, i got it from mystery gift (Azure flute) the first 3 days i had it i was like " WTF is this" and i did alil research and capured it with my masterball ( which i saved ). I wish i had it for Giratina though = = the frst one was shiny but its PP was drowned and it killed itself. long story short, i needed a new DS, Lulz

So basically what you're saying is you're the only one without an action replay that one day decided to use mystery gift and it gave you an azure flute.  

New Light Riku
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

trans rights

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Hello hello.
Im looking for nicknameable shiny pokemon, i myself have a bunch so we can trade or something.
Those that have nicknameable shinys give me a pm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:47 pm
I Kuro I

Arceus is not release in ethier japan or the US or any where on the planet atm, the only way to get it at this time is by useing a cheating device.
Therfore you have a hacked arceus that you hacked/cheated to get.  

trans rights

Omegatherocker9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Andcetera
I Kuro I

Arceus is not release in ethier japan or the US or any where on the planet atm, the only way to get it at this time is by useing a cheating device.

well not trying to be rude er anything but, some people actually got it from before when pokemon clubs and deals were making the azure flute a limited time ordeal....... btw for anyone who wants to battle me ill be glad to! as long as u dont cheat, i use MAINLY lvl 100s and maybe 1, er 2 lower levels, my name: Aaron, friend code is: 4640 6284 7568.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 pm
Oh and another thing too is sorry didnt pay attention to ur name but the person at the top...... u shouldve read the rules #10 no cursing or swears.... if piss(a) isnt a swear it comes pretty close to it dontcha think?^^  

Omegatherocker9

New Light Riku
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm
Omegatherocker9
Andcetera
I Kuro I

well not trying to be rude er anything but, some people actually got it from before when pokemon clubs and deals were making the azure flute a limited time ordeal....... btw for anyone who wants to battle me ill be glad to! as long as u dont cheat, i use MAINLY lvl 100s and maybe 1, er 2 lower levels, my name: Aaron, friend code is: 4640 6284 7568.

Well, Arceus is out in Japan right now, but when the comment was posted, it wasn't. Legitimate Arcei (I think that's what the plural Arceus is) were only given away starting in July and in Japan only.  
The Shiny Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff