Did you like it?
  kind of
  yeah
  no
View Results

johansaiou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:11 pm
Darkness

Light and A had managed to take it outside before getting really rough with each other.

The window was broken from their exit and the rain was pouring down around them. At the moment, Light had a good grip on A and was punching her harder and harder in the face, trying to break her jaw at the least....

A finally grabbed his hand and twisted it from her face and then raised her other hand and scratched his face so his eyes were stung with blood from his face. She managed to get her legs around his waist and throw him to the side.

All of Light's police knowledge kicked in then. He turned and lunged at her, his fist raised and he smashed it through her front-teeth, knocking out a few of them while he was at it. It was a few moments before she attacked him and he was able to strangle him back to the ground. It was a few moments before he pushed back and she went flying several feet up and several feet backwards. That momentum made her smack hard against the paved walk-way that lead to the front door and she choked on blood as it spilled from her nose.

The rain made it worse than it really was as it made a snake down the path-way.

Matsuda, having seen most of it from the dinning hall decided he was going to try to intervene. It was now or never, while she was down on all fours. There was something different about her, she was almost like someone else, like she really didn't belong there. Matsuda threw his gun aside and used his bare hands, as to not accidentally injur Kaze. He grabbed Light around the neck and yanked him back so he would be distracted from Kaze and charge Matsuda instead.

Matsuda felt an elbow get him in the gut and he stumbled back but didn't fall. He had to be strong so he could get back at Light for that. He charged again and this time, he managed to tackle him to the ground and he pushed his forearm into Light's throat, choking him.

Kaze slowly got up, almost in a trance, and she grabbed Light's fist that would have knocked Matsuda off of him. She slowly knelt down, her eyes glaring down at him and she leaned down and let her hair fall all over his face and whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and he struggled even harder with Matsuda's arm and she gently twisted his wrist and he stopped and Matsuda felt the urge to jump up and run, only doing half of that decission.

Light threw a punch right at Kaze, but she swatted it away before anthing else happened. She finally grabbed his ears and yanked him to his feet. She faced him and he pulled his gun.

The lightning flashed and so did two shots and one body fell to the ground....

-~-~-

Lights turned on forever into the neverending darkness within my darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:32 pm
My

Light blinked and attempted to sheild his eyes from the light, but it was over-whelming.... the pain was.

He looked down and saw bandages covering his chest and a sling holding onto his arm. He stared and then noticed someone was seated by his bed reading to him from one of his novels he was reading a few times.

"He spoke like the world decided to kill him and he didn't seem to care that she loved him. He loved her, but his death was all he could give her. She--" Kagura stopped when Light moved and she stared into his eyes and set the book aside. She scurried to the door popped it open, stuck her head out, called for a nurse, and came back to his side, taking his uninjured hand in her's.

"What happened to me?"

She smiled a kind smile. "Yoshi and Matsuda shot you. They missed anything vital."

He closed his eyes. 'I couldn't kill her, great....'

"But A's in surgery. You sliced open her gut and it was bleeding the whole time you two were fighting. She might not make it. But she does believe you're not Kira in her heart." Kagura slid to her knees and pressed Light's knuckles to her forehead. "She was trying her hardest to be just like L and in turn, she lost a pontential friend. She really tried, give her that much. I think she was trying to hard. Please, will you see her if she makes it?"

Light felt the urge to scream but the urge was squashed. He closed his eyes and gripped her hands. "Yes."

-~-~-

L, Toru, and Matsuda were seated outside of the ER when the doctor came out and slipped off his operation mask. He seemed upset about something and quickly sat himself across from them and seemed to be chosing his words wisely.

"She might not make it. Her body has been under tremendous stress. We don't know how long her heart will hold out. If she ends up having a stroke or a heart attack, at least you'll know why. But do any of you know when she got cancer?"

They were in utter shock, but a voice from a little ways down the hall startled them.

It was a patient with black hair and sterling blue eyes. "When she was born."

They stared at her. "Kaze is my little sister."

"David! You have to go back to your bed!" It was a nurse.

"No, it's fine. She's had a brain tumor since she was young?"

David limped forward on a crutch. His right leg was missing. "Yes. I was a youngster at the time and didn't think much of it. She lived with it because it never interrupted her. She thought it was a gift."

"I'm surprised she lived this long. It spread and consumed majority of her brain. She uses almost 90% of her brain. The average human uses 10% of their brain. The tumor gives her 'super human' abilities."

David gave that same kind smile that Kaze wore. "Yes. We discovered that when she was young. That tumor made her an Albino child. She was a rare occurance. She always thought she'd end up in a hospital. She decided to go out with a bang." He sat beside the doctor. "But she had an angel with her."

Matsuda dropped his head and thought of the time in the garden. She'd told him she was bound to die soon before they talked of Kira and death. It seemed so long ago now.

The door opened and the bed was wheeled out and she was on a breathing machine and had an IV hooked to her arm. There was also a blood packet hanging beside the IV and was also attatched to her arm and her eyes were still taped shut.

It was the scene that made Matsuda's heart just stop. He leaned forward and covered his face. Despite only knowing her a month, he'd fallen for her beauty and the way she saw things in her own unique way. She was almost like an angel herself with her smile and her kindness and her sweet ideal of life. Things seemed distant to him now.

'Matsuda....'

He looked up at Kaze's voice as she passed by. The world seemed to slow down and he saw a tear fall down her cheek and slip into her hair and she vanished around the corner as her hair began to glisten with tears. He had to stay with her, his heart was yearning him to and he didn't feel like disobeying.....  

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 pm
Body

She lay in that bed, her eyes shut, still sleeping. It was almost too much for him to bear, not knowing what was going to happen to her after such a fight. He reached out and patted her hand when she stirred so she would know someone was there.

As she subsided back into a comfortable place, he quietly withdrew. Matsuda had grown used to going forward and drawing back each time he was sure she might wake up prematurly. It was a few moments until she opened her eyes and turned to him.

"Hey, go easy now." He smiled when she stirred a bit more. "You're good so far. Nothing to worry about. You should go back to seelp."

She shook her head and touched her lips.

"Oh! Sure. I'll get them to bring you some food." He gently patted her hand and scurried to the door. He was relieved that was all she wanted and not to be left alone. After a moment or two, he came back with some food for her to find her bitting her nail on her thumb, just like L did when he was thinking. "Here. Sit up. That's a good girl." He felt like he was talking to a dog saying that.... he shrugged off the feeling and quickly put the tray down in front of her. Picking up the chopsticks, he placed them in her usable hand so she could eat for herself.

She smiled at him and readjusted the chopsticks before eating her ramen that was still steamy hot. He quietly waited and then heard a yelp.

She'd burned her tounge. He smiled and quickly handed her a glass of water to drink so she wouldn't be injuring her tounge any more. "Try to take it easy, okay? You can't just gorge it down like that."

"Matsuda?"

"Yes?" He was wiping away some of the soup on her chin.

"Do you love me?"

-~-~-

Light had never thought Kagura would ask him such a question, and when he was eating luch at that. He choked inadvertently and just swallwed what was in his mouth before drinking water.

"What makes you ask this so suddenly?"

"Well.... you watch me so often, I was just wondering. If you don't, that's fine too. Just means our relationship is one-sided." She reached out and used a napkin to wipe away the soup on his face from his recent choke and she just smiled a kind of sad smile. "But then, if you don't love me, what makes you look at me?"

-~-~-

L stumbled. Toru asked him a question a normal teenager would ask her boyfriend, not just some random person!! Oh, how he wanted to answer that truthfully....

"I believe you look like an angel." 'Who's surely chosen the wrong man to love. I think you should go for someone less like me....'

Toru looked thoughtful. "So, does that mean I'm pretty?" She didn't let go of L's arm as he staggered again. "What? Should I shut up now?"

"No!"

She looked taken aback.

"Sorry. I mean, not at all. Conversations are the key to a good relationship."

"L, do you honestly, in all truth and no lies, love me just because I'm here? Or do you love me because I'm here with you now?"

-~-~-

Matsuda stared at Kaze with his mouth wide open. "Where'd this come from all of a sudden?!"

"I don't know.... but which is it?"

-~-~-

"Both." Light was sure he couldn't lie now....

"Would you date me?"

-~-~-

"Yes." L bit his lip, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"YAY!! Then where would you take me?"

-~-~-

Ryuk floated in a circle, watching all three girls torment those three men and he finally spotted a place to eat his apples, and he took the opportunity. He was happy because he would soon have Kaze, Kagura, and Toru all to himself. Those three girls were the one's Misa had ordered to be killed and he was going to do it because Rem was still out in search for the person that Misa was going to kill first.

He munched away, evil enveloping his senses. He was so utterly happy about what was happening. He would be sending three souls to their deaths and save three men the embarassment of having to date such a beautiful girl on such a short notice.....

This was going to be fun....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:34 pm
Is

The sun was setting and it was a horrible day. Kaze had slipped back into a coma and Kagura and Toru were missing, but L still had work to do and he was racking his brains for anything, anything that might aide him in being able to find Kira so they wouldn't be in vain loss.

He turned to the monitors again and saw a news broad cast. Toru was standing atop a high building just above the busy freeway below and she seemed to be comiting suicide. He felt fear envelope him as he thought back to the things she said the other day and how she told him she wasn't the type to comit suicide. He felt a hand on his shoulder grip him tightly and he knew who it was. "Watari!!"

He simply wrapped one arm around L and let the young man's head fall onto his shoulder as Toru let go and fell. Screams echoed and horns blared and there was a sickening CRACK! when she hit the pavement.

-~-~-

Light's eyes widened and he felt his world just fall to bits. If Kira two was trying to prove a message to the Task Force, she was doing an awfuly good job about it, that was for sure!

He felt Kagura's hand grasp his and he turned to her. "Don't feel sorry for the loss. You should rejoice for the life left behind. It means we have more to acomplish, that's all." The sunlight filtered onto her face as she came closer. Her lips grazed Lights and he flushed a bright crimson. "You'd be surprised what you can learn about a person in a month. I hope you'll remember me when I'm gone. If I pass before you."

He stared and then spoke. "You were MIA this morning!"

"Because I went to go visit my grandmother in another hospital across town. She's dead now, so I came to visit you."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. 'If she does die, what am I going to do with myself? She's such a kind person and I've fallen for that kindness she showed me. If Kira two kills her, I'm going to have to find a way to kill her.' He looked back at the screen and saw the images of Toru. "What you said, is that how.... is that what death is to you?"

"Death is simply a new chapter of one's life." Her hand suddenly gripped his so tight he felt as if his fingers would come off.

"Kagura, that--" His voice just broke then.

Kagura's hand was clenched over her heart and she was leaning forward. She was having a heart attack.

"HELP! SOMEBODY!! SHE'S HAVING A HEARTATTACK!!"

She fell to the floor, never letting go of his hand. The doors swung open and a doctor came rushing in.

She was lifted off the ground and they checked her, but her eyes were already closed and her grip slacked on Light's hand.....

'No.... they're too late.... no.... Kagura....'

-~-~-

Matsuda ambled back into her room and saw she was on her oxygen again and several nurses were standing around her. He stayed by the door at that sight and wondered what was going on in all this madness.

After a moment the nurse turned to him. "Are you her boyfriend?"

He stammered but quickly nodded.

"She's dying. She's awake now and wants to talk to you."

Matsuda came forward and she reached out a hand. He met her half-way and that was when he felt something warm emminating from within her and pulsing through their joined hands to meet his heart. He felt Kuro's hand touch his as well as a woman's.

"Take care of them, Matsuda. I'll save you, I promise." She gave him a weak smile and gripped his hand as tight as she could in that state.

"No, I'll save you. I promise. I won't forget you."

"Then rejoice for the life I lived. That would make me happy."

He nodded and gently kissed her forehead as her eyes slid closed and the heart monitor gave off one, long, wailing note and she passed away....  

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 pm
Broken

The funeral services for the three women was held in a graveyard that was full of one family. They were triplets, as it where, and their oldest brothers had come.

David and Duke had arrived quite early to greet L, Matsuda, and Light at the gates to the graves. Duke was in a wheelchair and was mising his left leg at the knee, the same place David was missing his right.

The coffins were lined up by an alter. David limped over to Kaze's and put a single white rose on the dark mahogany wood. Duke had three and placed one on each girls' coffin.

"Who was Kaze, exactly?" Matsuda asked David as they walked around the graveyard to the headstones that would be used for the girls.

"Kaze was.... the type of girl that made you fall in love in such a short time. She knew when to be herself and when to be different. The times she spent with me, she was happy. The time she was with you, she was happier still. There's always going to be that memory."

"Which one?"

"She was running through a field of wild white roses and she stumbled upon me. We weren't supposed to know about each other. She wasn't supposed to know she had an older brother and I wasn't supposed to know I had an Albino sister. But we still had fun with each other. We often defied our parents so we could just talk through the wall." He smiled and touched a headstone with the words; "Mizukaze Asuka, Born 12/25/1983, Died 11/25/2005. Devoted lover, beloved sister. Happy passage to your new journey." David smiled at Matsuda. "We added the 'devoted lover' so you wouldn't feel left out."

"She was a Christmas baby."

"Yup. So were her sisters, and to each her own personality."

"Yes. To each his or her own."

They came back to the others and Matsuda produced, from his pocket, a gold chain with a gold, heart-shaped pendant. He slid it down and into Kaze's hands so she would hold it forever as she slept forever. He kissed her cheek and joined the others as the preecher stood up.

"We grieve the loss of someone special. In doing so, we cherish their badly woven deaths into their well constructed lives. All we've done and all they love is still here. And with each new blessing, a life is born. And from that life, we reach out and snatch away death. The life and story of such strong people is only justified by the actions they had taken.

"They died at the hands of a shinigami. But they ascend to a higher plain of happiness by death. Do not mourn them. Rejoice about them and their acomplishments."

-~-~-

"Lights turned on forever, into the neverending darkness within my darkness. My body is broken."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:06 pm
OMG!! I'm really depressed now.... I didn't expect deaths to happen that quickly....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:30 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
OMG!! I'm really depressed now.... I didn't expect deaths to happen that quickly....

i usually don't end it like that, but, ah, well..... my characters always die because people think theire all mary sues..... so i let them die..... and there's going to be a sequal..... when i get to it ^_^ i swear, it'll be a nice comeback for the triplets!! ^_^

but thank you for the input!! i'm glad someone was reading it, seriously stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:15 pm
johansaiou
Elisabell-angel enraged

i usually don't end it like that, but, ah, well..... my characters always die because people think theire all mary sues..... so i let them die..... and there's going to be a sequal..... when i get to it ^_^ i swear, it'll be a nice comeback for the triplets!! ^_^

I hope there's a sequel! Your the first fanfic writer i've seen who updated daily. Seriously you deserve a reward or something! Congrats!  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
johansaiou
Elisabell-angel enraged

I hope there's a sequel! Your the first fanfic writer i've seen who updated daily. Seriously you deserve a reward or something! Congrats!

and you're the first person to keep up with it all!! ^_^ you deserve some gratitude

i write even if someone doesn't like it, so, yeah!! it's nice knowing someone's keeping up..... you should go vote on the poll i put ^_^;; you get gold for reading and gold for polling..... i think that's a word.....  
Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff