Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cobra Starship Guild

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Cobra Starship. FANGS UP! 

Tags: cobra, starship, gabe saporta, viva la cobra, fangs 

Reply ¡Viva La Cobra Guild!
Fan Projects For CS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxSprinklesxox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 pm
There have been a few projects from fans to give to Cobra. I thought it would be useful to post some fan projects that need help or if you would like to participate in them. I think I'll try and update this page/thread when there is a project out there..

Also if there are any projects that you are aware of that involve Fan projects for Cobra.. post them here 3nodding

See Post #2 for Current Projects
See Post #3 for Completed Projects

Discuss! heart

There was also a VickyT Fan Project for her Birthday... but I was stupid and didn't post it before, it was due yesterday emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 pm
Current Projects

:: Lipsky In The Sky Fan Project :: [[Old-School Style Project]]
Quote:
"We need you. Yes, YOU to help us. We here at Lipski in the Sky thought about our date on The Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Tour and thought over meeting Dan & The Cobra's again. We thought that we should do something oh-so especial for them. So we decided like to put something together for them such as an old-school style scrapbook. I'm talkin' hair to the side, spandex, saying rad, and dancing like Charlie Brown to Duran Duran style. BUT we need your help to put it together! We need to get some ideas for pages, what to put on and inside of it, and we need a message from you the fans. We want this to be very "wicked", so let us know now!

If you would like to help us spread the word, and be apart of this, (such as be another fansite who would be apart of this) please contact me asap.

Please help us make this happen!"

You can send the pictures etc. to cobrafangsup@hotmail.de or you post a link of the picture to their myspace.

Credit: Cobrastarshiponline & Lipsky In The Sky
Due: End of January or beginning of February

:: Papi Fernandez Fan Project :: [¡Dulce Fans y Gnarly Tatuajes!]
Quote:
Hola otra vez amigos [Hello again friends],

It’s Papi here. The Really Really Ridiculously Good Looking Tour is just about to kick off! Are you guys as excited as Papi?!

So Papi was thinking to himself “¿Hey, why you no commemorate the occasion?” So Papi say back to himself, “¡Hey, that’s a great idea!”But it would be so much better with a little ayuda [help] from you guys. Afterall, we are all members of the same Congregation of Cobra Followers, dedicated to the Cobra Cause, Fangs thrown ever so proudly in the air, como [like] lighters at a Coldplay concert!

See…here’s the thing (we have to take our…Papi digresses). This is not for Top Friends. Everyone is able to participate and Papi urges you do show your love and creativity. Papi wants you to send a message with a picture of you, your friends, your mama o papa, your dog, anything really, but decked out in any Original Cobra stuff you have made. Do you have your own custom made t-shirt, expressing your love for the Cobra and his Starship? Send it to me! Do you have a tattoo on your foot with fangs thrown high? SEND IT TO ME!

This is your chance to shine because everyone who send me somethin’ will be featured in a new photo album dedicated solely to the fans on the official Cobra myspace entitled “¡Dulce Fans y Gnarly Tatuajes!” (“Sweet Fans and Gnarly Tattoos!). ¡Todos son ganadores! (Everyone is a winner!).

Send me a message at my personal myspace page with the picture and your name or to my personal email address [the.og.cobra@gmail.com] . Also, si te gusta [if you like], put your myspace address in there if you’d like to meet other Cobra Members.

I have been celebrating all night long with tequila shots and margaritas! ¡Ven, celebren conmigo! (¡Come, celebrate with me!)

¡Te quiero! [I love you!]

- Papi

Credit: Papi Fernandez's myspace
Due: Unknown...  

xoxSprinklesxox
Crew

xoxSprinklesxox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Completed Projects

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
Current Projects

:: Lipsky In The Sky Fan Project :: [[Old-School Style Project]]
Quote:
"We need you. Yes, YOU to help us. We here at Lipski in the Sky thought about our date on The Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Tour and thought over meeting Dan & The Cobra's again. We thought that we should do something oh-so especial for them. So we decided like to put something together for them such as an old-school style scrapbook. I'm talkin' hair to the side, spandex, saying rad, and dancing like Charlie Brown to Duran Duran style. BUT we need your help to put it together! We need to get some ideas for pages, what to put on and inside of it, and we need a message from you the fans. We want this to be very "wicked", so let us know now!

If you would like to help us spread the word, and be apart of this, (such as be another fansite who would be apart of this) please contact me asap.

Please help us make this happen!"

You can send the pictures etc. to cobrafangsup@hotmail.de or you post a link of the picture to their myspace.

Credit: Cobrastarshiponline & Lipsky In The Sky
Due: Trying to find out now.. haha

Sounds pretty bitchin! I will get to working biggrin
Thanks you for the post on this.  

Megarama

Rice On Toast
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm
How do you find this stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 pm
I find out about this off of Livejournal and CobraStarshipOnline rofl

I submitted a letter/picture to VickyT for her birthday project..
This is what I sent in whee  

xoxSprinklesxox
Crew

Rice On Toast
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:19 pm
Aww that's so nice. And your for rizzle name is Sabrina? ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:20 pm
Rice On Toast
Aww that's so nice. And your for rizzle name is Sabrina? ;D

Yes it is.. emo
Vanessa is my middle name. I always use Vane cuz I don't like my first name.. haha  

xoxSprinklesxox
Crew

¡Viva La Cobra Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces