Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:07 pm
Alrighty, chaps and chapesses, Discord's going to be a hare now, hear, an' let's see how it goes! Clean the lake out'cha lugs and listen up. This pretend haremaiden has a question for you lot, and I want an answer sharpish! Crisp an' clean an' mili'try, wot, or I'll 'ave your lips for laces! Though some o' you h'aren't perilous hares, so I'll forgive you a spot o' paw-draggin', wot!

We all know that good old Redwall Abbey, prime tucker there, makes me famine-faced t' think of it. Riddle me this, laddiebucks: which detestable villainbeast d' you think came closest to nippin' old Redwall? Enough of 'em have tried, I'll stake me supper on that! (But of course, we goodbeasts were there to stop 'em, wot, blood n' vinegar, y'know, an' sent 'em packin'.) But all the same, which were the vermin that came closest? Jaw about that for a while!

Nod's as good as a wink, lads, and you've missed your cue to start yappin'!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 pm
Well... isn't Cluny the only one that actually successfully breached the abbey and enslaved the Redwallers? I'm probably wrong, but he seems like the one who came the closest to defeating Redwall.

HOWEVER, I think the most successful horde leader of all was probably Ungatt Trunn. He successfully took over Salamandastron and killed or enslaved nearly all it's residents.

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:53 pm
Agreed.

Though the Marlfoxes were funniest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:15 pm
*finishes Loamhedge* Uh...Raga Bol got into the Abbey (not the actual building, but yeah). Of course, he only got in because that idiot Badredd managed to find a way in, so I'm not sure if it really counts...  

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XisTiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:09 pm
There are many people who have gotten into Redwall....
and there were many of them treated with hospitality, but ended up bad. There was only one good vermin I heard of. I forgot his name, but he became a shipmaker atfer his adventures. I think it was Badred who go closest into taking over then someone else ame in and took over. It was in Loamhedge...I wish I could remember!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 am
The shipbuilder you're thinking of, I believe, is Blaggut the rat from The Bellmaker, Xistiger. There were other beasties gone good - the one I always remember is Gingivere the wildcat, who became a goodbeast and lived in Mossflower Wood with his mate, Sandingomm.

But I've got something to bring up, just because I just finished rereading the book. Anyone remember General Ironbeak, from Matthias? He gave the Redwallers a run for the Abbey, too.

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XisTiger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:09 am
My bad.
I don't quite recall Ironbeak either. I don't actually "buy" the books.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 pm
Heh, I'd actually vote for Ironbeak as the most successful. He was smarter than most of the villains, lived in the Abbey for quite some time, and held the Abbeybeasts at bay. So, since he spent the most time in the Abbey and actually lived in there while there were still abbeybeasts, I'll go for him as the most dangerous to their survival (though he could fly; are we counting flying tyrants? Gives them an advantage!)  

Headmaster Sheef

Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff