Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
A question raised about Sasuke's 'seme' role Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to hurt me, ttebayyo?;.;
  YES! >[
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 pm
Moses Spray
I actually always liked Naruto as the seme.
It just seems like he would have the bigger p***s...... XD
And you would know how?.... Are you secretly somehow stalking them...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 pm
okay i think Sasuke is usually seme no matter what but there are times when Naruto can be dominant because of his girly type of way. naruto can act extremly innocent and usually sasuke can't. overall i think Naruto can be pretty dominant  

Mabushisou

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:31 pm
hiro_panda102
okay i think Sasuke is usually seme no matter what but there are times when Naruto can be dominant because of his girly type of way. naruto can act extremly innocent and usually sasuke can't. overall i think Naruto can be pretty dominant
Yay! The seme Sasuke group, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 pm
I prefer Sasuke seme. Seeing Naruto make Sasuke moan would be HOTT! but, it seems to work out better with Sasuke seme, since he is the more dominant one. Naruto is the more feminine one in this pairing since he lets his emotions get the better of him. And I like it when the uke is full of attitude and wants to be on top. I like the doushinji's when Naruto is resistant. Naruto would realistically be resistant, and Sasuke would suppress him :3  

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

And the Whole NINE Yards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 am
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
Okay, so I AM a big fan of SasuNaru, and I've always believed that Sasuke was more dominant. Which, at first glance, he is.
But at a mental level, if you think about it, he has the mind of a girl compared to Naruto's.

Naruto's constantly thinking about being Hokage. He has set his sights on ONE achievement.
Sasuke has too, killing his brother. But on the way, he gets sidetracked a lot.
And we know that girls have a tendency to do that.
But even though Naruto gets sidetracked when he goes after Sasuke, he still has that in mind. After all, what kind of Hokage can't help their friend?
(Somewhat of a quote; Shipuuden, Episode 1)

I'm not being sexist, but think; in real life, in adolescence, most boys constantly think about sex, sports, and girls. (Depending on who you are, mind you. XP)
Girls think about WAY more!
Boys, if they're going to high school, music, art, looking good, what everyone has to say about them.
And even as women, these thoughts progressively grow more numerous.

And usually, girls are more emotionally unstable.
They have a tendency to not thinking rationally.
Now, guys can have the same problem, but that's usually in a different scenario.(Depending on the guy)
I dunno; Naruto just seems WAY more stable mentally and emotionally than Sasuke is.

Now I know that Sasuke has that whole 'I'm twenty ******** times better than you' feel, and he DOES think that.
And this is probably just a stupid theory I had for thinking too much. -thwaps self-
I'll still probably always think that Sasuke is dominant. Naruto always wants to be as good as him, and that's a complete truth.

I dunno. I may be wrong. Forgive me if I am.
I have a mother, and I have friends that are girls. Plus, I've read a few psychiatric(sp?) books concerning the differences between the male and female brain.
So if anyone could help me clear this up, it'd be great.=^.^=

Well considering the way things have progressed in Shippuuden. I feel that somehow to Naruto being Hokage has become second-hand compared to Sasuke. That and the fact that two times Naruto was getting attacked by Sasuke (at the VotE and the reunion), he would just stand there and do absolutely nothing. You would have thought he'd have done something if Hokage was so important to him. I've explained this more in my journals if anyone is interested.
But back to the point.
I think these two are so dominate over each other that they'd have to switch.
The constant power struggle between the two prove this.
Yes, most put Sasuke as seme, and that's fine.
Some put Naruto as seme, and that's fine as well.
But if we look at the reality of things; there will have to be constant give and take.
dominance and submission.
And I think that's what will keep the two together (in my own fantasy world)
the fact that their life will NEVER be boring considering the fact that there will ALWAYS be a fight for dominance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Quote:
Personally, I've never really cared who was seme and who was uke, since either way would work. I've read fanfics where Sasuke was seme and it worked out just fine. However, I've also read fanfics where Naruto was the seme and it made a lot of sense, since Sasuke is always struggling with his...er...family problems...and the likely depressed thoughts that go along with them. I recently noticed something funny, tho, that kind of swayed me a little in the Naruto as seme direction: Sasuke's name. Sas-UKE. I wonder if that's meant to tell us something? *wink* *devilish snicker* twisted

akatsukilycanthrope7

Dweeby Liu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 pm
OK. You say Sasuke thinks more like a girl. I think that is un-true. Everyone thinks in diffrent ways. Normally I only have a few things on my mind, like boys as you say.

Even if thats how girls think and if thats how Sasuke thinks it doesnt matter

You say "Naruto just seems WAY more stable mentally and emotionally than Sasuke is." I think that Sasukemore stable mentally and emotionally.

Just sayin...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm
On the surface, Sasuke tries to act cool and calm. However, if you've seen by the way he acts, he's not stable at all. He doesn't know how to live for anything besides revenge; he goes from trying to kill his brother for killing his clan to trying to kill his village for trying to kill his brother...who he was trying to kill until, I don't know, a day beforehand. o.O After the village stops being an option, he simply switches to Danzou. He'd probably go after Madara if Danzou stopped being an option, too.

Sorry but that doesn't look like the mark of an emotionally stable kid to me. =P
Just saying.

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

blusum

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 pm
wow I never really thought about the role so deeply but I just naruto as uke because I like loud, charismatic ukes and is just really adorable to me  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm
I've always found myself thinking of sasuke as seme. I don't know why myself, it just seems natural that it is. I bet Naruto could be a seme as well. Truly in my opinion, they are both sekie's.((sp)) witch means they can do both. I've written a couple of yaoi's with Sasuke and Naruto and I usually make Sasuke seme.........also don't know why. I think more people think of sasuke as seme, he just had that badass attitude that takes to being a seme, truly it has nothing to do with who acts more like a woman, if you ask me anyway. Belive me, me and my firend talk baout this subject a lot, and we usually agree on Sasuke. Although I like Naruto bettter, as a chareter. I'm quite confused now...... sweatdrop

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

I3eloved Kitten

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:45 am
i prefer sasuke as semem lol but the funny thing about his name
is sas-(uke)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:05 am
xoxLover-Kittyxox
i prefer sasuke as semem lol but the funny thing about his name
is sas-(uke)
That is kind of funny, but some what stupid.  

blue-and-onyx

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces