The Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 am
Broken_Wingless
At the moment I'm questing a coco kitty but I'm not that good at it since every few thousand I see something I really like and buy it. Currently I have 13,931 gold. the coco kitty is around 500,000 I think.

i had to make a second character to hold my quest money cuz I'm the same way rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm
I may help you with your quest after you have been in the guild awhile. Post your quest here, and I will come to you...  

sloweiser

sloweiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

Anybody questing ???
~sloweiser~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm
i fear my quest is impossible... i want an angelic halo... i don't think anyone that has one will actually sell their halo, even at a ridiculously high price, when it comes right down to it.

oh, and on a smaller scale.... i'm collecting cans and shoes.... i want a tin hat & a pair of patchwork boots... but it's really important to me that i collect the cans in towns and fishing all by myself.... it seems more of a challenge that way.  

indigomoonstar

Dromaeo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:42 pm
Masterpieces currently. Not very hard, I know. razz But I'm a lazy bum so it's taking a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 am
I'm questing for a Lunar Cloak, though I don't expect to get anywhere close anytime soon...  

Mystery in the Moonlight

indigomoonstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:12 pm
i'm still collecting cans and boots on my own and ever so slowly making progress... smile

there are so many cool things i want that it's hard to make up my mind what to quest for first... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 am
Questage...  

sloweiser

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out