Reply T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.
Elfen Lied Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayge Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 pm
Elfen Lied is very gory. Its "mess up your mind" gory. lol But, its a fairly decent anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:06 pm
bollier
Were you in public? I'd love to see the reactions of those around you if you were! blaugh

It was a couple of years ago while we went to college together, but fortunately we were outside at the time. Still, I wouldn't put it past a few students to have gaped at his amazing tenor voice XD ...When you hang about with weird people, you stop noticing the stares. Haha. To be honest, my reaction was probably the worst XP  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

LiltingLauren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 am
This is all I have to say about Elfen Lied: http://manga.clone-army.org/nana.php
blaugh . . . crying . . . . blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:19 am
Shezni
Hm, even though I love Higurashi to death, I just couldn't really get into Elfen Lied. Yeah, ecchi, violence up the wazoo and all that, but I couldn't really feel all the emotion. I never felt the slightest bit of sympathy for all those gut-ripping Diclo-whatsits. Does anyone think I should give it another try, or just move on to something else?

If it didn't appeal to you the first time, it probably won't the second. I absolutely love Elfen Lied, but I know what you mean by there being lack of empathy. Higurashi almost had me screaming compared to Lied, lol.. I don't know. I'm still getting over Gantz too. so far that's the most graphic one I've seen. I think the best thing to come out from Elfen Lied though is the web comic; Nana's Miserable life.

I absolutely love it. xD  

CrimsonLupe

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas