Reply T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amu09

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 am
hey i'm Tawana i'm 18 i'm from georgia. i joined cause i was invited. i love bleach, deathnote, vampire knights, cutey honey, rosario +vampire, blueseed,negima,magikano,sailormoon, gto,slayers , naruto, full metal alchemist, vandred, rurouni kenshin, pre tear. wedding peach, princess tu tu, inuyasha ok too many too name xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 am
hi to everyone! you all know my name here but just call me adie for short. i love watching anime and reading manga too. my fave animes are Gakuen Alice, Blood+, Yu Yu Hakusho, Black Cat, Kyou Kara Mao, Rurouni Kenshin, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Pichi Pichi Pitch, Deathnote, Maria Sama Ga Miteru, Magic Knight Rayearth, Shakugan no Shana, hachimitsu to Clover and many more biggrin i also have some mangas like Fushigi Yuugi, Prince of Tennis, Hellsing, Detective Conan, Absolute Boyfriend and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
whew! that's a lot. sweatdrop

artiztic_chickadie

Lumi Marie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:25 pm
Hey. I am Marie, but everyone on the internet calls me Ory.
I joined because I am a sucker for complements and people noticing that I watch sort of... Unknown anime... Or that are now unknown... Like Last Excel... So good, yet it seems only my brother and I have seen it.
Even though I watch Bleach... I don't like most most of the animes that everyone raves about, like Naruto and Deathnote.
Anyways... My favorite animes are:
Rurouni Kenshin.
Azumanga Daioh
Last Excel
FullMetal Alchemist
Bleach (Though I hate the filler with all my heart, the Bound Arc almost made me stop watching for good, this is also what I am currently watching.)
Elfen Lied
I mostly don't read Manga, the only manga I really follow are Fruits Basket and Hollow Fields (Hollow Fields is REALLY good, I would recommend it)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 pm
so yea.. i'm here.. was invited probably because I have in my collection a couple of anime that nobody in the a/m/c has even heard of.. let alone seen.

I do not have a favorite anime.. nor even a favorite genre... I watch just about anything.

I do however prefer subs over dubs... and practically REFUSE to watch a dubbed version of a show that I've seen subbed.

Dont know what else to say so.. there..

oh, one more thing.. I rarely read manga.. but I do occasionally.. and it will usually be fan-trans instead of direct from american markets.  

Vylox

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

AbraFilo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:06 pm
Hey, My name is Aidan I'm Canadian and we don't live in Igloos rofl despite popular belief but the weather is murder. I'm a guy and I'm 16 and perhaps my biggest interest in life is Anime/Manga cool . I used to read 600 page novels until around the age of 13 when my a*****e friend and I were playing Halo stare . To put it simply I never played first person until that day so he wiped the floor with me and really rubbed it in. I got angry and sat down to read a Manga he had just laying around (One Piece) It was interesting but I really didn't get into it till Final Fantasy and Death Note. I am currently addicted to the series Hellsing and wish Kohta Hirano would have played with it a bit longer and am really disappointed in the ending (I'm bad for seeking out spoilers redface ) It won't stop me from buying the last volume and the OVA series though. Thankyou for inviting me and I hope we talk a lot but Ive got to get off now, see you tomorow I hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:28 pm
Allo I'm Cara I like tons of different anime/manga from stuff like Princess Tutu to Night Walker. If you want to chat with me feel free. ^w^  

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

CrimsonLupe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 am
I'm pretty sure this guilds dead, but I just got accepted and I;m trying to avoid practicing on my guitar so...

My name's Alma. I'm too old for Gaia. Just turned 21 and i can't let blackjack go. I love anime and manga, and am completely giddy that there's a guild out there not obsessed with Ninjutsu and headbands. (Don't get me wrong, I like Naruto too..)

My favorite animes? I always have a new favorite so it's kind of unfair. But I guess if i had to pick they'd be Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fruits Basket, Princess Tutu, Azumanga Daioh, .hack//, Noir, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, xxxholic, Speed Grapher, Cowboy Bebop, Get Backers, and Mai-HIME.

Those will go unchanged. I love cosplay, video games, and Japanese everything. So, yeah, nice to meet you.

<3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 am
Holas and Welcome!

I am Metal, One of the mods of this fine guild, and sadly, one the only active members left. crying

....Anyhoo, welcome.  

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CrimsonLupe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:44 pm
metalmariogc
Holas and Welcome!

I am Metal, One of the mods of this fine guild, and sadly, one the only active members left. crying

....Anyhoo, welcome.

Thanks! Good to see this babys still got a pulse at least. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 am
CrimsonLupe
metalmariogc
Holas and Welcome!

....Anyhoo, welcome.

Thanks! Good to see this babys still got a pulse at least. =]

Well, I do what I can. I do work after all. So, make some posts, enjoy some Tentacle Grape, make yourself at home.  

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers