Submit

Reincarntion..Period
Crew

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 pm
I am Reincarntion, I am a fan of the Zelda games, and I have played almost every one(I haven't played those CD-i games). I like Linebeck because he's like Tetra: He cares about treasure only and is the captain of a ship. In the end he doesn't want treasure, and wants to help Link, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:29 am
Hi Everyone! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

llKoDoKull
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:04 pm
Eh, Hi everyone, My name is Za-Shi-Okami (call me Okami or something...) and I love Zelda games as much as I love toilet paper (thank god they made toilet paper! heart ) lol Linebeck rules, hes so funny! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:03 pm
hey some of you already know me from nintendo critters this guild was an affiliate so i figured i would come join and hello george let me know if you need anything  

rya12344

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:15 pm
welcome everybody! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:27 am
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GO EVERY ONE....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND PIE WITH A HAMBURGER AND STICK FIGURES ON CRACK!  

thereaperismine
Captain

Marzipans

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:41 am
Hi guys I joined the Guild a while back but never got a chance to post cause my daughter was born 3/29/08 so she has kept me busy for awhile wink I am very sorry and now I am on Gaia a lot more so I will be able to post more regularly. My name is Elle, I am 19 years old and I absolutely love video games. Zelda is one of the greatest franchises that I have ever played and Linebeck is an awesome addition to the series. I look forward to talking to everyone and making some new friends!!
By the way if you are still interested in recruiting members, my husband comes on occasionally and he loves Linebeck. His username is: magicshoes 54. Nice to meet you guys! heart  
The Linebeck Association.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff