Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Fanfictions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesyhead dA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 am
NiteShadowFox
cheesyhead dA
The best fanfiction I've EVER read is Therapy by NavyBlueWings biggrin She's such a good writer! I love this fic :3

Ohmygosh Yes!!!! It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Another really great fanfic is Two Face by The Raven and the Fox.

I have one fanfic, still a work in progress. It's an eventual SasuNaru shonen-ai, and is going to be pretty long. (I already have 6 chapters up) A Tale of Three Best Friends. It's my first fanfic, and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, and I'm Night Fox15.

Please check me out!!!

I've read 'Two Face', but I kinda just stopped reading at chapter 73. The plot of the story wasn't really going anywhere for me... But that's just my opinion.
I'd LOVE to read your fic! ^^ I'll definitely comment! I'll go read it now ^^
I have written a SasuNaru fic on deviantART before, but I deleted everything on it and put my account on hold because I just wanted to start again. I've got bigger expectations for myself now... Don't know why. Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 pm
cheesyhead dA
NiteShadowFox
cheesyhead dA
The best fanfiction I've EVER read is Therapy by NavyBlueWings biggrin She's such a good writer! I love this fic :3

Ohmygosh Yes!!!! It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Another really great fanfic is Two Face by The Raven and the Fox.

I have one fanfic, still a work in progress. It's an eventual SasuNaru shonen-ai, and is going to be pretty long. (I already have 6 chapters up) A Tale of Three Best Friends. It's my first fanfic, and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, and I'm Night Fox15.

Please check me out!!!

I've read 'Two Face', but I kinda just stopped reading at chapter 73. The plot of the story wasn't really going anywhere for me... But that's just my opinion.
I have written a SasuNaru fic on deviantART before, but I deleted everything on it and put my account on hold because I just wanted to start again. I've got bigger expectations for myself now... Don't know why. Lol
I read both of their works and they really are great. But am I the only one who misses this way to the stars? And I love your sig.  

UchihaxYoona

cheesyhead dA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm
UchihaxYoona
cheesyhead dA
NiteShadowFox
cheesyhead dA

Please check me out!!!

I read both of their works and they really are great. But am I the only one who misses this way to the stars? And I love your sig.

Thank you ^^ I got the pic from Emi 10 Rankai's site. I've never heard of a fic called 'This way to the stars'?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm
cheesyhead dA
UchihaxYoona
cheesyhead dA
NiteShadowFox
cheesyhead dA

Please check me out!!!

Thank you ^^ I got the pic from Emi 10 Rankai's site. I've never heard of a fic called 'This way to the stars'?
Thanks!! And you're welcome.
It's an incredible story, but Sakura is a real sob but I guess she's the only one who fits the role.  

UchihaxYoona

cheesyhead dA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 pm
UchihaxYoona
cheesyhead dA
UchihaxYoona
cheesyhead dA
NiteShadowFox
cheesyhead dA

Please check me out!!!

Thanks!! And you're welcome.
It's an incredible story, but Sakura is a real sob but I guess she's the only one who fits the role.

Ahh yeah, I don't like Sakura very much...  
~Art/ Library Room~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff