Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animals Are People Too!

Back to Guilds

Animals, Games, Express your opinions 

Tags: Animals, Games, Pets, Off-topic, Life 

Reply Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals
Hello Everyone, take a minute and read this please!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilithskye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 am
I would like to thank all of you who have joined us in my new guild. I am still figuring things out as to what owning a guild really means and thank all of you for your help and understanding while I get the learning curve down. Any Suggestions or helpful hints are welcome. Also feel free to invite your friends who have a passion for helping animals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 pm
On it! rofl  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Nalubej

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 pm
I already love this guild~! heart I have a suggestion: We should make the Guild members more active; like at least post a reply or something once or twice a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm
*grumble grumble* I really wish Gaia would get with the program and fix the guild issues. (For those of you not on the staff of any guilds it tells us we haven't accepted someone to the guild (or rather that we must log in) when we do... often tells the person they are denied, when they are accepted (until they open the email and realize it says accepted... but some throw it away before opening and then write the mods nasty letters)... and does not tell in the mod log what we have done in terms of work (moving threads to subforums, deleting junk, banning people, etc.). Makes things a bit unorganized.

I am the new kid on the block you might say... well, I have been in the GUILD, but was just asked to help out and I am happy to. So I will do what I can when I have time (I am a mod or owner in 4 guilds here plus work and "hobby" rescue and rehabber, etc.) and am not sick. mrgreen

Yay for animals!!!!  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items