Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
LxNaomi Misora Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellolovematt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:37 am
I might have been the only one to pick this up, but didn't it seam like Niomi didn't want kids and her so called lover did? L wouldn't want kids. she'd be in too much pain and he has the orphans. So that be match point one
She pushed to talk only to L signifying that she trusts him completely not just little cops. Light had to convince he was part of L's group before she trusted him. point two she wasn't stupid she just didn't trust them.
she was more into investigating then staying still when that buss thing happened the first words out of her mouth were "did he die?" She didn't ask him if he was ok like someone intement would do. point three
she wore black long sleeves almost like it was her symbol to L's long sleeve white shirt point four.
L had her searched for instead of giving up to the enevable so he prizes her alot. point five  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm
burning_eyes
ok, whatever you think is a good pairing is fine by me...(even though it's the nutmost complete insane thing i've ever heard since Mr.YagamixWatari)...-shivers- crying
at any rate, you're completely wrong, especially about the sleeves thing.... it made absolutely no sense! rofl
well... before you take these words seriously or whatever, tell me, did you read The LABB Murder Case? neutral

xXLovelessxGeassXx

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm
I totally support this pairing. It might sound a little strange, but it's really cute, and it makes sense which is what's most important.
*spoilers* Too bad Misora never really did meet the real L...just BB...she died believing she did

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm
But, Naomi did meet L. He was the one she kicked down the stairs. I love this pairing! My BFF is always rambling on and on about how L never got anyone.... now i can tell her this one! Luverly!  

Beautiful Gothic Flower

closed account111

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:21 pm
Thank you thank you thank you~~~! Finally other people who support this pairing! It would be so adorable, they're perfect for each other... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:30 pm
xXLovelessxGeassXx
burning_eyes
ok, whatever you think is a good pairing is fine by me...(even though it's the nutmost complete insane thing i've ever heard since Mr.YagamixWatari)...-shivers- crying
at any rate, you're completely wrong, especially about the sleeves thing.... it made absolutely no sense! rofl
well... before you take these words seriously or whatever, tell me, did you read The LABB Murder Case? neutral

I my have been wrong about the sleeve thing but the others are right on but if you ask me I may have not really read the book I'm getting onto it soon I have gotten bits from someone who has though and not a nut case pairing I think it coulda happened if she cleared her head and stayed with him also another thing she is close to L's age Light is 17 18 L is 24,25 the difference is huge what was her age early twenties say 21 or 22 so I still think of it also L remembered her name only her name outta all his lil members why could that be she defentily wasn't his most recent co worker I add a nice point six and seven seven love sorry stole a tennis thing.  

Mellolovematt

mikuleroux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Gabby Logic
If she didn't marry Penbar or if Light hadn't gotten to her, I think Naomi would have made a good woman for L. *some spoilers for the novel here*

They worked well together on the BB serial murder case, and even tested each others fighting skills. She's smart and kicks butt.

Naomi also clearly had strong feelings for L, or at least a lot of respect, to lower her gaurd as she did when Light starting talking as if he knew L.
And L did mention knowing her, although it was in passing and he needed a jog in memory to do so, but it could be enough that he mentioned her at all to say that he held her in a high enough regard to remember at all. Surely a detective of the world can't remember everybody. Dx
... i think they would be the cutest DN match u can make with him! 4laugh  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces