Reply Beyond the Worlds
KH Screenshots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

storm_talons013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am
D= What?! I LOVE Roxas!! And besides, I have a theory about that. >_< But it's old. Who knows if I've missed any new information or what-not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:53 am
Aquesta
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil

Like I said- the designers were lazy.
"Ok Terra-done. Aqua-done. You guys finished with Ven yet?"
"Ummm...."
"Well s**t. What were the most popular characters in KH2?"
"Axel, Riku, Roxas-"
"Roxas! Perfect, we'll use his design!"
Or at least, that's how it happened in Kaeland. But Kaeland also has a purple sky and giant feffumickles, so you shouldn't take my word for it. But it's been stated that there's no relation to Roxas or Sora.

........ I have just lost some respect for Tetsuya Nomura......

Wasn't quite the intended effect, but close enough.

Well, I lost respect for his sense of design. It's just not hard to tweek a design. I do it all the time. But, the fact that the character is practically a replica of Roxas just shows to me that you truly ran out of ideas.

But do we know the EXACT storyline & background of these characters? There may be a good/big reason why he looks like Roxas. Let's wait til the game is out b4 we start loosing faith in anyone.
Yes! I agree with this!! My theory...! D<  

storm_talons013

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:56 am
storm_talons013
Aquesta
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil

"Ummm...."
"Axel, Riku, Roxas-"
Or at least, that's how it happened in Kaeland. But Kaeland also has a purple sky and giant feffumickles, so you shouldn't take my word for it. But it's been stated that there's no relation to Roxas or Sora.

Well, I lost respect for his sense of design. It's just not hard to tweek a design. I do it all the time. But, the fact that the character is practically a replica of Roxas just shows to me that you truly ran out of ideas.

But do we know the EXACT storyline & background of these characters? There may be a good/big reason why he looks like Roxas. Let's wait til the game is out b4 we start loosing faith in anyone.
Yes! I agree with this!! My theory...! D<

Actually....
TV Tropes
In the trailer to "birth by sleep", Ven asked Terra to "erase him". Terra actually tried to seal Ven within 6-year old Riku's body (knowing he would one day be a keyblade-wielder), but something went wrong and he ended up within 5-year old Sora instead. (Explaining the "You are not who I have chosen!!" that Terra says in KH 2:Final Mix+) When Sora's heart turned into a heartless, there was a "spare-heart" left, that his nobody got, wich gave him the EXACT SAME APPEARANCE as Ven. However, since it was actually "a sealed heart he could not "use it" whenever he wanted and was still a nobody—- kind of. Sometimes, his(Vens) emotions would break free and make him act like a normal teenager, much to the confusion of his "fellow-organisation-members", but most of the time, he would just be like the others. This strange "feelings come-feelings go" was the actual reason, he left the organisattion, because he wanted to know, if it had something to do with Sora. At least until he entered the fake twilight town, where he could feel fairly free.(For some reason, this troper hasn't found out yet) Axel felt, that his new buddy had something, the others were missing, so he sticked as close to him as possible, hopeing to getting this "something" too, later realizing, it must have been a heart. Since Roxas returned to Sora, Ven's heart did too, so we can exspect Terra to show up once more, eighter having become insane and wanting to kill Sora, to free his friend, or as an allie, who comes out of nowhere and doesn't talk about his past. He would be over-protectiv for Sora, much to Riku's dismay, who would be thinking, that this guy is up to something.

I like this theory  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 pm
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil
Claeris
Eponine Karma the Evil
Ven needs to stop looking like Roxas and having no relation to him. I makes me think the designers were being lazy.

But thanks for posting them!
Edit: This was my 125th post in this guild!

Wait......it's NOT Roxas???????? But they have the same exact hair and cloths???? I'm so confused...

"Ummm...."
"Axel, Riku, Roxas-"

Hey, don't forget this is a prequel game, it takes place about ten years prior to Sora's little adventures. So... technically, you could say Roxas is a copy of Ventus.  

Shader-san

Coddlebrand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 pm
LunarArson
Actually....
TV Tropes
In the trailer to "birth by sleep", Ven asked Terra to "erase him". Terra actually tried to seal Ven within 6-year old Riku's body (knowing he would one day be a keyblade-wielder), but something went wrong and he ended up within 5-year old Sora instead. (Explaining the "You are not who I have chosen!!" that Terra says in KH 2:Final Mix+) When Sora's heart turned into a heartless, there was a "spare-heart" left, that his nobody got, wich gave him the EXACT SAME APPEARANCE as Ven. However, since it was actually "a sealed heart he could not "use it" whenever he wanted and was still a nobody—- kind of. Sometimes, his(Vens) emotions would break free and make him act like a normal teenager, much to the confusion of his "fellow-organisation-members", but most of the time, he would just be like the others. This strange "feelings come-feelings go" was the actual reason, he left the organisattion, because he wanted to know, if it had something to do with Sora. At least until he entered the fake twilight town, where he could feel fairly free.(For some reason, this troper hasn't found out yet) Axel felt, that his new buddy had something, the others were missing, so he sticked as close to him as possible, hopeing to getting this "something" too, later realizing, it must have been a heart. Since Roxas returned to Sora, Ven's heart did too, so we can exspect Terra to show up once more, eighter having become insane and wanting to kill Sora, to free his friend, or as an allie, who comes out of nowhere and doesn't talk about his past. He would be over-protectiv for Sora, much to Riku's dismay, who would be thinking, that this guy is up to something.

I like this theory
That sounds like it could really happen eek But if I know Squeenix (which isn't a lot to begin with), they'll pull some crazy stuff and it's not going to end well.

Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff