Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Are we bias? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:53 am
Mizu no Neko
Personally, like mentioned before, we're all bais in any pairing. Some people don't SasuNaruSasu because they boys (mostly the homophobics) and say that Naruto is a shonen manga not a shonen-ai and therefore no romance and yet that swear the stars for sasusaku and naruhina and even sasuhina (still don't how that's possible)

I actually remember that a article was suppose to have come out from an convention Kishimoto did when he said he like SasuNaru, likes the doujinshis that come from it and would have done a sasunaru ending but wanted it to be an open-ended ending. (he said that it's was a love triangle but a circle, like biting it's tail in which Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke and Sasuke has strong feelings for Naruto)

Most people deny that article and say that a fan made it. But if it was article about the approval of sasusaku or naruhina, they would believe on the spot.

I mean Kishimoto even admitted that Sakura sees Naruto as she her rival for Sasuke. After Naruto and Sasuke kissed, Sakura never kissed him and Sasuke has never kissed girls in fact.

But seriously if Naruto was a girl then suddenly it will be like 'yea, SasuNaru!! It's so canon' better yet, if Sasuke was a girl would they still be saying sasusaku?
Wow...I'll come back to this later..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 am
Mika_chann
Mizu no Neko
Personally, like mentioned before, we're all bais in any pairing. Some people don't SasuNaruSasu because they boys (mostly the homophobics) and say that Naruto is a shonen manga not a shonen-ai and therefore no romance and yet that swear the stars for sasusaku and naruhina and even sasuhina (still don't how that's possible)

I actually remember that a article was suppose to have come out from an convention Kishimoto did when he said he like SasuNaru, likes the doujinshis that come from it and would have done a sasunaru ending but wanted it to be an open-ended ending. (he said that it's was a love triangle but a circle, like biting it's tail in which Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke and Sasuke has strong feelings for Naruto)

Most people deny that article and say that a fan made it. But if it was article about the approval of sasusaku or naruhina, they would believe on the spot.

I mean Kishimoto even admitted that Sakura sees Naruto as she her rival for Sasuke. After Naruto and Sasuke kissed, Sakura never kissed him and Sasuke has never kissed girls in fact.

But seriously if Naruto was a girl then suddenly it will be like 'yea, SasuNaru!! It's so canon' better yet, if Sasuke was a girl would they still be saying sasusaku?
Wow...I'll come back to this later..
User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
I agree with the person above mika_chann.

We are all bias in our own opinions. I'm biased on my otp which is on my user name. I just don't want to like the pairings I hate and it's also because I don't want to understand why some people like it in the first place. Sometimes it's stupid... But, most..not really though I still don't get why they like it.

An article? What? I don't think Kishi made any articles about Sasu'Saku and Naruhina... You mean this magazine scan? http://jack29nightmare.deviantart.com/gallery/#sasusaku-magazine
You know it's fan made..
eek  

klavierxapollo

The world keeps turning

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm
I believe its how we are raised what we fear. People do pair BL that doesn't make a lot of sence. Like kakairu. Really good BL but it has no plot. People avoid SN;NS because people are afraid. Exspecailly little boys and girls whom haven't truley experiennced the real world. The crulties to gays and lesbeins and they see Naruto as just some "cartoon" most Americans and cannot handle BL in a anime. Thats most likely why they booted it off of CN. The violence also but really, I'm not all like Naruto's a uke or sasuke or vise versa. All i know is that thier love is the kind you have when your 6 and you really hate this guy who keeps putting glue and your hair. But, 2 yrs later he isnt so bad. Naruto and Sasuke do not know of Sexual prefrence. This is a manga. But, KM is very smart. He wants to teach the world a lesson of true love. That love is genderless... That it's real and differen't people love differen't ways.

In a very violent way... heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:33 pm
Chocolate Sake
I believe its how we are raised what we fear. People do pair BL that doesn't make a lot of sence. Like kakairu. Really good BL but it has no plot. People avoid SN;NS because people are afraid. Exspecailly little boys and girls whom haven't truley experiennced the real world. The crulties to gays and lesbeins and they see Naruto as just some "cartoon" most Americans and cannot handle BL in a anime. Thats most likely why they booted it off of CN. The violence also but really, I'm not all like Naruto's a uke or sasuke or vise versa. All i know is that thier love is the kind you have when your 6 and you really hate this guy who keeps putting glue and your hair. But, 2 yrs later he isnt so bad. Naruto and Sasuke do not know of Sexual prefrence. This is a manga. But, KM is very smart. He wants to teach the world a lesson of true love. That love is genderless... That it's real and differen't people love differen't ways.

In a very violent way... heart
It actually depends on how everyone sees the plot for animes. Lets say Shonen, it doesn't really have a plot at all. Evil villians and characters trying to change the world for the better.

Now shoujo, not much to say. A girl falls in love with a guy, most likely a jerk. Have some problems becasue he's too mean or something and then a whole bunch of guys starts liking her.

BL has the same concept but it's what others perfre is it not? It's not a bad thing that people are bias but learning to accept is not hard.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Tucks medicated pads

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:28 am
I think that can be the case, but a lot of Narusasu people think that sasuke is femine. I dont see that. I also dont see how Naruto can be so uked? I think thier both manly just gay, geez no body is bottoms or tops. I just think that tha-sauce is stronger than naruto physical so mably thats why i like Sasunaru. But Narusasu is fine. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Tucks medicated pads
I think that can be the case, but a lot of Narusasu people think that sasuke is femine. I dont see that. I also dont see how Naruto can be so uked? I think thier both manly just gay, geez no body is bottoms or tops. I just think that tha-sauce is stronger than naruto physical so mably thats why i like Sasunaru. But Narusasu is fine. heart
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

The sauce? xd
But anyway, I strongly agree. For drawings or fanfictions fangirls would always make either two be very feminine. It's because they're use to it, and it looks more normal. Then two muscular guys so really, some don't really approve of actual gay couples but just the stereotype.

NavierStokes

purplekupcakes

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
Didn't we discuss about this somewhere? O.o Well, no matter.
I think we are but we can't help it, can we? No one can not be bias it's like a human thing...for them to be bias.

A human thing...? I believe it is quite the opposite. For humans to automatically judge another from their appearance. It all depends on how you were raised. Some hetero fans will think only a boy and a girl can be a couple because they're used to seeing that. It's human nature and how you were raised. It doesn't come out of nowhere.

False!

Actually, what I meant is human nature not thing. Moving on, it's how an individual looks at the world. Because not everyone listens or believe what their parents say. And it is also their own choice to like what ever things they like. It's not really how they were born. Yes I do know that if they're used to seeing such things like, fairy tales, where girls always get their love. But they can also change their opinion.

Not true.

If they can change their opinion don't you think there would be less Naruhina fans? And SakuSasu? Everyone are different and yes, it is human nature but like I said, it's how they were raised to see the world. For example, a rich fellow grew up thinking that poor people are savages.
Your point?

Yes, it is how they were born to see the world but they can also change. A rich person can change his/her personality.
My point is that it's not neccessarliy human nature when not even half of the population of the world change, some will even stay bias until the ends of the Earth. It's what they believe in that makes them bias.

Im not trying to get involved but you dont have to turn this into a conflict, she gave her opinion so cant you leave at that? People can change, hell ppl do all the time. This isn't worth a feud wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Gamexrocks
I think we are but we can't help it, can we? No one can not be bias it's like a human thing...for them to be bias.

HAHA that's soooo funny I don't think it's a human "think" it's like saying everyone it healthy. Or something like that. Plus bias it just a word why should one work matter, it just gives it POWER! HAHA

Asakumi

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Asakumi
Gamexrocks

HAHA that's soooo funny I don't think it's a human "think" it's like saying everyone it healthy. Or something like that. Plus bias it just a word why should one work matter, it just gives it POWER! HAHA
I think she meant that, it's only a human thing because everyone is bias. Everyone has their own opinion and frankly they don't care if they're being bias.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 pm
Yes, of course. There's no human on Earth that's not bias.
I believe that everyone's biased because we general are big fans of everything that's being thrown at us and usually, you'll to the one that's either really popular or just one that you really like. Thus considering everything else in to be that great as well.  

Aigis8

Hoshi925

3,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:00 pm
Yes we are bias because it is unavoidable when all we are doing is stateing opinons.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff