Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palnoki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:08 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x
palnoki
I have had this one ornament that I have always liked. It's the shuttlecraft galileo from the origonal star trek that has a recording of Mr Spock saying happy holidays and live long and prosper. I always been a trek nut and it is a collectable and means alot to me. I use it every year when I can

No WAY! I have that same ornament! "Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Spock here. Happy Holidays. Live long and prosper. "
That's awesome. I have another one from Star Trek that goes along with it, but I'm not sure what craft it is. It just lights up.

My favorite ornaments are the ones that you've always had, but you don't really know how they came about. Like those reeeeeally tall, skinny Santa ornaments that everyone has but doesn't remember buying. Or those porcelain houses that have a place for a light to snap inside...

no way, wow your the only other person who has even heard of this ornament let alone OWN it. I guess the trekkies really do multiply like tribbles  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 pm
I don't really care for tree decoration. I just never got it. :shrug:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 pm
wow... this thread was way Necro'd wasn't it? Its about a year old... anyway

*shakes fist overdramatically at Steph* how could you not get the awesomeness that is making the tree look pretty!? Meh to each their own I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 pm
palnoki
x-Dark-Pisces-x
palnoki
I have had this one ornament that I have always liked. It's the shuttlecraft galileo from the origonal star trek that has a recording of Mr Spock saying happy holidays and live long and prosper. I always been a trek nut and it is a collectable and means alot to me. I use it every year when I can

No WAY! I have that same ornament! "Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Spock here. Happy Holidays. Live long and prosper. "
That's awesome. I have another one from Star Trek that goes along with it, but I'm not sure what craft it is. It just lights up.

My favorite ornaments are the ones that you've always had, but you don't really know how they came about. Like those reeeeeally tall, skinny Santa ornaments that everyone has but doesn't remember buying. Or those porcelain houses that have a place for a light to snap inside...

no way, wow your the only other person who has even heard of this ornament let alone OWN it. I guess the trekkies really do multiply like tribbles

xd Awesome!!! We have that one too! We got it for my dad because he used to be a huge Star Trek fan.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LishaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:45 am
3nodding blaugh smile biggrin surprised wink cool lol razz 4laugh rofl My fav is the one my big bro made when I was little*sniff* I`M SO HAPPY crying crying emo crying crying emo crying crying emo crying crying emo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 am
...Lisha, do you have to use like every single emote in all your posts? >.>

My family has this thing where every year, they buy a new ornament for me and my brother, and it has to have the year on it (I think it was meant as sort of a variation on the 'Baby's First/Second/Etc. Christmas' ornaments). We don't own any of those glass ball ones, but some of my favorite ornaments we have are these little wooden ones that are designed kinda like puppets. We had those ones for as long as I remember and I swear, every year while my parents are putting up the lights, I'm just sitting there trying to get the wooden Reindeer to look like it's running =P

There's also this one that's like a set with a little igloo and penguins and such ^.^ That was my ornament from a few years back and I just think it's so cute whee

*sigh* I'm such a girl sweatdrop

invisible-weirdo

Johnnie the 5th

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 am
First of all, Invisible-Weirdo,I love your avi and your name haha
And secondly, my fav Christmas tree decorations are these mickey mouse ornaments that my mom used to put on the tree when I was growing up..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm
My family has this incredibly eclectic mix of ornaments, but my favourite ornaments were both pretty simple.

First, there's this simple bulb that looks like a purple disco ball. 4laugh Another of my favourites is this bulb that's covered in pale pink velvet, and the top and bottom are trimmed in silver. It's a 10cent ornament that I've loved since I was little, since it looks so elegant. It originally belonged to Tae's mum, actually, but she gave it to me when we were all really little. :3 I guess I was admiring it on their tree.

PixiecuTT

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:07 pm
*ignores that this is a zombie thread*

I made an angel out of a toilet roll rube, a ping pong ball, some tissue paper and a bit of gift-wrapping ribbon. I then proceeded to cut out the heads of my mum, dad, sister, and I, and stick them onto the angel. biggrin

DIY FTW.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces