The LxMisa Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute but I prefer...
  LxMisa of course!
  LightxMisa. I curiously came in here.
  LightxMisa. But I like this pairing too.
  MatsudaxMisa? I like the weird kind. O.o
  LxNoOne! He's an asexual. :3
View Results

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:59 pm
*eye twich*....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 am
poor L-kun...

*Looks at teh siggyabove her comment*
for some reason I have teh strong urge to assasinate Zack Effron.
(zack or Light fans dont kill me)  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm
(( I feel like being like mikami on disney chanel ))
I feel so sorry for L
I LOATH misa amane, I wish mikami would just wright her name in the death note  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm
Yes!!! I'm not alone in this world for liking the LxMisa pairing!!!  

Midnight Hikari

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 am
Sephiroth-king Darkness
NO! NOT AT ALL!
I have to disagree with this one with burning hatred for Misa!
I hate her! She is dumb as a rock! She is way more Dumb then Paris Hilton!
L is smart, he is calm and collected. He doesn't need anyone to love him because if he falls in love, he would risk the life of his loved one and love will get in the way of his work.

but back to the fact that I HATE MISA! every time I look at her or even see her I just want to stab her eyes out, put them in a apple pie, give it to Ryuk so he can eat it! Then wright her name down in the death note by making her jump off the Tokyo Tower and landed on the ground with blood all around her and then wild dogs eating her bloody corpse!
Also better yet, make misa shot her self in the head for being so stupid to think that shooting herself in the head would make her smart.
I was cheering and laughing that Misa finally died! she needed to die sooo badly.
I cried when L died but I was happy with joy that the stupid, moronic Misa was dead.
man, why could Mello kill Misa when he kidnapped her to piss off light.
I HATE YOU MISA AMANE! YOU NEED TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL!
L + Misa= the death to us all
I have to disagree. Misa is not dumb. In a series FULL of inhumanly smart people, she is pretty much normal. She is not dumb as a rock or anything else, because she did find Kira/Light and she also found the Yotsuba Kira as well. She didn't do too much in the series after that, though, except being used by Light. Sadly, she became an example of a person in a emotionally abusive relationship. :c

Also, you're over-reacting. It's just a pairing of two fictional characters. I understand you may feel strongly about her and this pairing, but it would have been wonderful if you would have explained your thoughts in a rational manner. I miss talking talking about Death Note, and I mean really talking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:46 pm
I don't have any pics ofLxMisa in my computer, but I can show you some links:

LxMisa 1

LxMisa 2

LxMisa 3

LxMisa 4

LxMisa 5

LxMisa 6

LxMisa 7

LxMisa 8

LxMisa 9

LxMisa 10

LxMisa 11

LxMisa 12

LxMisa 13

LxMisa 14

LxMisa 15

LxMisa 16

LxMisa 17  

scigz17

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:16 pm
This is my favorite pairing for Death Note. Or at least, the favorite pairing that I have that is not completely messed up. The two of them just seem compatable for some bizzaro reason.

Of course, I avoid mentioning this to my other DN-loving friends. They'd think I was out of my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 am
I actually like this pairing - maii favorite, to be exact. Though Misa's way too obsessed with Light/Kira and was too blind to see that he was using her. In fact, she said that she wouldn't mind if he used her. I think Misa had potential to be a strong female character. I think she just puts up a dumb act. But that's just me. She could've been really smart, too. But she was just too obsessed and in love with Light/Kira. -sigh- Poor L~ cry

Luna Tykk

Wheezing Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:55 pm
I really love the LxMisa pairing because I like that whole opposites attract thing.Plus I liked Misa as a character she was awesome I mean she had brains and beauty but she wasted her talent on the wrong person*cough*Light*cough*.I agree with what others have said she had great potential to be a strong female character but she fell for the wrong guy who only saw her a means to get what he wanted but if she had gone with L she would have been treasured and treated like a human being not a secound rate lackey .L and Misa are just cute because I know together they complete each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 pm
In Misa's defence she isnt stupid... she just has ADD (yes there is a difference.,.. shocking isnt it? ooh, a Kitty ^_^ Nya? )
also theres the fact that L flat out says he could like her given enough time and comparing anyone except Light with L is like comparing me with Stehpen Hawking or Albert Einstein; there is no comparison what so ever.  

Lwantssugark

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces