Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charivari

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Hey, I'm Kayla, and I attend highschool in the US. Currently, my sister and I (me and my sister? Im no grammar wiz) have two cats (one has obesity issues and the other is a manx), two tiger salamanders, two tree frogs, and some neon fish accompanied by two shrimp.

I have always loved animals, my dad used to bring me animals from his work, like frogs or praying mantis, and we would keep them for a little and then let them go. My sixth grade science teacher gave me her fire-belly newt (she used to have two but one died, thats why she gave it to me.)

And... thats pretty much me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm
IXdominikaXI
Hey, I'm Kayla, and I attend highschool in the US. Currently, my sister and I (me and my sister? Im no grammar wiz) have two cats (one has obesity issues and the other is a manx), two tiger salamanders, two tree frogs, and some neon fish accompanied by two shrimp.

I have always loved animals, my dad used to bring me animals from his work, like frogs or praying mantis, and we would keep them for a little and then let them go. My sixth grade science teacher gave me her fire-belly newt (she used to have two but one died, thats why she gave it to me.)

And... thats pretty much me!

Tiger Salamanders? I want pictures! blaugh  

Parfait Parrot

Charivari

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm
Parfait Parrot
Tiger Salamanders? I want pictures! blaugh

Oh I would, sadly my sis has the computer with our pet pics! I can get them tomorrow though!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 pm
Dropping a line of greetings and glad to have been accepted. I look forward to posting.

I have five cats (unfortunately one of my oldest died recently, she was wonderful companion...), three hermit crabs and one Betta fish.

Deadcant_Closed

HotShower

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am
Hey everyone! I'm Vivienne, you can call me Viv. ^^
I have three guinea pigs and about nine (?) goldfish.
I enjoy walking my guinea pigs and chilling with them in my front yard.
*It's my very first time owning guinea pigs,
so I'm still learning to become a better guinea pig owner.. xD*
Although I love all animals, I do have a few favorites.
They are dogs, cats, bears and tigers.

Hmm, I don't know what to write anymore..
I'm glad I joined this guild! Kekekekes~
Bye.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm
Merry Meet all!

I am Sam.
As you may have guessed from my name, one of my favorite animals are pigs. I have owned dogs, cats, fish, birds, turtles, a ferret and a cat. I currently have 2 dogs at my house and 4 at my grandma's. At my house I have a Golden Retriever and a Bull dog. At my grandma's we have 2 Chihuahuas, a miniature Dashhound, and a Chihuahua and terrier mix.
My about me on my profile give great specifics on my personality.
I currently live in the US.
I am currently attending University to become an Elementary teacher and even now have the opportunity to do an internship with the local Zoo!!!!
Any questions? Ask away!  

PigTeacher

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:25 pm
PigTeacher
Merry Meet all!

I am Sam.
As you may have guessed from my name, one of my favorite animals are pigs. I have owned dogs, cats, fish, birds, turtles, a ferret and a cat. I currently have 2 dogs at my house and 4 at my grandma's. At my house I have a Golden Retriever and a Bull dog. At my grandma's we have 2 Chihuahuas, a miniature Dashhound, and a Chihuahua and terrier mix.
My about me on my profile give great specifics on my personality.
I currently live in the US.
I am currently attending University to become an Elementary teacher and even now have the opportunity to do an internship with the local Zoo!!!!
Any questions? Ask away!
welcome to the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm
Hi my name is Jenn
I am a 38 yr old gaian and have been in many guilds throughout my stay here on gaia.
I have a silver tabby named lily rose and she will be 5 in november  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm
rockchic73
Hi my name is Jenn
I am a 38 yr old gaian and have been in many guilds throughout my stay here on gaia.
I have a silver tabby named lily rose and she will be 5 in november
welcome to the PAAG smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 pm
Hey, I'm Sullen Cat Lady..people call me Sue for short.
I'm 20 years old and I own 3 beautiful cats. I have a 8 month old persian, Edward. A 16 year old Himalayan, Amigo, and a mix breed, JuneBug.
I can't wait to meet my fellow animal lovers smile  

Sullen Cat Lady

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Sullen Cat Lady
Hey, I'm Sullen Cat Lady..people call me Sue for short.
I'm 20 years old and I own 3 beautiful cats. I have a 8 month old persian, Edward. A 16 year old Himalayan, Amigo, and a mix breed, JuneBug.
I can't wait to meet my fellow animal lovers smile

Welcome ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 am
Hello! I'm Saige and I looooooove animals. (which is why I am here, of course!) I am 18, and a freelance writer working my way through art school.
I currently have two bearded dragons named Chroma and Chromo, a white Japanese Akita named Vincent, and a 10-week-old Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix puppy named Oliver. I have had many, many pets throughout my life, and I'm a vegan. I'm one of those crazy treehugger types. biggrin  

Spikerzz

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 am
I feel like, since it's been so incredibly long since I was on here, I should reintroduce myself. So, my name is JoAnne, and I'm an 18 year old girl that loves all things weird or rejected lol. I have an identical twin sister, Adeline, who also shares my passion for keeping reptiles.

As of right now, I keep 7 reptiles. My oldest is my iguana, Diamond, who is nine years old, turning ten in 3 months. He's grown up with me and is the first reptile I've ever had, and I've learned a lot from him. He's also the weirdest lizard you'll ever meet(if you can tell by the pic of him cuddling with my cat in my sig). He got metabolic bone disease when he was about 2 years old, and hasn't grown since then, it's also given him his overbite that he has, but I love him all the same. Here's the picture of him I'm getting tattooed. 
User Image

Nyx is my oldest not-so-normal normal ball python. She's also one of the biggest that my breeder friends or I have seen, and is a proud momma of two clutches of eggs. I don't have any current pictures of her on this computer, but here's a picture of her from three years ago after laying her first clutch of 11 eggs. Sadly, only three eggs ended up going to full term and only two hatchlings made it(one had a twisted umbilical cord and died in the egg), but it was definitely a learning experience, and now her daughter, Eris, will be big enough to breed this season. 
User Image

Eris is the second oldest. She was the first baby I ever hatched, and, though I didn't keep her, my aunt ended up adopting her and by some weird twist of fate, I live with her again. She's fairly large for her age, and we're hoping that some of Nyx's weird giant genes passed to her. Eris then:
User Image
Eris now, well, a few months ago. 
User Image

Third oldest is Zach, my pastel. Zach was a get well gift from a good friend of mine when I was in the hospital and the first morph I'd ever had. He's now two years old and will hopefully breed to Nyx and Eris this coming season. 
The only picture I have of Zach is him with Hawkeye, my spider male that I no longer have. 
User Image

Next up are Wednesday and Pugsley, my aunts ringer het pied pair. They're both a little over two years old, and should be ready to breed by next season, so hopefully we'll have some pieds hatching out. I don't have pictures of them right now, but I'll post some when I'm on a normal computer. 

Next is my newest BP, Thor. I got Thor at the last reptile show here, he's a Mojave and will hopefully also be ready to breed by next season(if he ever decides to eat for me that is) lol. I'm not used to having a bp that doesn't eat pre killed or thawed rats, so I'll have to work on switching him over. 
User Image

Last but not least is Mystery, my aunt's Florida Banded Water Snake. Mystery is a two year old wild caught banded, though I technically caught her less than an hour after she was born, so I'm not sure what to call her. It took some time, but I've finally switched her from eating fish to pinkie mice, so I'm happy. smile I also don't have pictures of her right now, but I'll post those when I get the pics of Wednesday and Pugsley. 

That's it for now!
-JoAnne

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas