Reply Fanfiction
DeathNoteXYou?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konfekt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:50 pm
Anyplace I could find some stories about MattxYou, melloxyou, lxyou and so on? Haha, I'll win a bet if you can help! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:09 am
Personnally, i haven't written one, but i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding one fangirls can be extremely obsessive after all.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Geez... those exist? I had no idea. o_o"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm
I like characterxOC better personally. You get connected with the OC, and then they represent you, in a sense.
(LxOC, NearxOC and (soon)MattxOC author)

~Kay

Kayani_neko

sakurablossoms2007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm
I have a story about L and me on Fanfiction.net it's called crystal tears ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:04 pm
I'm thinking of writing an LxOC fic one day...

...Of course, what with my writing style, it won't be an angsty/dramatic story. XD It'll actually be kind of funny.  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 am
I suggest checking Quizilla.
They're loaded with that crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:46 pm
lol
The thread says Death NotexYou
I thought it would be like the notebook x you!

Anyway, there are loads of those kinds of pairings on fanfiction.net and even more in some site that's been down for so long now..
It's a pity.. I loved that site!

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iAnrui

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am
right now I have a deathnote fanfic, though I pair mello up with my deathnote oc  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm
I am in the midst of writing one, actually. L IS MINE. ROAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! *steals teh L and takes off in a cloud o' dust* heart L heart  

Tree Hamster

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm
i writing an LxAlyss (me!) pairing. it sticks mostly to the story (SPOILER! highlight if you've watched past episode 25 but in it L doesn't die! and it's perfectly logical how i go about doing that as long as you read the story 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 am
A bunch of reader inserts at http://www.lunaescence.com/ I'm quite fond of the D. Gray-Man reader inserts XD Of course, there are no Doctor Who ones stare  

sugakoushi

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 pm
i started a fanfic and it is from a first person point of view. Basically, there's this girl who lost her parents, and they were very helpful to the government, so the government provides her with a bunch of stuff, and she also is a cancer survivor, and she is bald. Well, she goes on wikipedia, and sees a picture from the Death Note manga, because its her favorite, and when a fly lands on the picture, it disappears. She happens to be wearing her dirt bike gear, when she touches the screen, and suddenly lands in an apartment living room and Mello and Matt are pointing guns at her. She knows all the stories of death note, and she saves them from their deaths. She ends up with Matt, and her friend who looks for her, and ends up in the same situation ends up with mello. They also help matt and mello by pretending to be them, so whenever a Kira sees them, they think that the girls are matt and mello, but when they don't die, they get confused. in the end, two people who look like matt and mello die, and the main girl, Lilly Mer and her friend Jeane Marshall think Matt and Mello really died, while those two think Lilly and Jeane have died. Matt and Mello decide to go through the portal to Lilly and Jeane's world, to have a burial for them. When they end up in Lilly's house, Matt becomes obsessed with staying in Lilly's world, when Lilly and Jeane go through the portal, and see Matt and Mello, and they all realize that no one has died. I made Lilly based off of me, even though we have nothing in common, except for our love of death note and Matt and Mello.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Blind Ragdoll2010
i started a fanfic and it is from a first person point of view. Basically, there's this girl who lost her parents, and they were very helpful to the government, so the government provides her with a bunch of stuff, and she also is a cancer survivor, and she is bald. Well, she goes on wikipedia, and sees a picture from the Death Note manga, because its her favorite, and when a fly lands on the picture, it disappears. She happens to be wearing her dirt bike gear, when she touches the screen, and suddenly lands in an apartment living room and Mello and Matt are pointing guns at her. She knows all the stories of death note, and she saves them from their deaths. She ends up with Matt, and her friend who looks for her, and ends up in the same situation ends up with mello. They also help matt and mello by pretending to be them, so whenever a Kira sees them, they think that the girls are matt and mello, but when they don't die, they get confused. in the end, two people who look like matt and mello die, and the main girl, Lilly Mer and her friend Jeane Marshall think Matt and Mello really died, while those two think Lilly and Jeane have died. Matt and Mello decide to go through the portal to Lilly and Jeane's world, to have a burial for them. When they end up in Lilly's house, Matt becomes obsessed with staying in Lilly's world, when Lilly and Jeane go through the portal, and see Matt and Mello, and they all realize that no one has died. I made Lilly based off of me, even though we have nothing in common, except for our love of death note and Matt and Mello.

o.o i think thats the longest post ive ever sen in m life .-.  

Commoners Ramen

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am
I don't understand. Why do people write themselves or an OC into a story like that? I'm just curious. I'm not trying to sound mean or rude.  
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games