Submit

Backwards
  sdrawroF
View Results

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:38 pm
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

She's really been irritating me lately. It pisses me off how she tries to control EVERYTHING we do. No matter what. A simple task of getting out of the car becomes complicated cause she sees a candy wrapper on the floor and wants to inform us that now she wants candy.
And she pushes buttons like crazy. A couple of times my friend and I have told her to keep her hands out of some food and she just doesn't listen. So I smacked her hand and told her to knock it off and she starts crying and says "She smacked me." >.< Then I feel bad. Especially when she calls me by name. ;-;
It's not so much that she cries it's more that I feel I've been being the bad guy too much lately. She looks up to me alot and when I'm not around she's always talking about me. And then when I finally am around, I'm putting her in time out and telling her to knock s**t off. =/
And then I favor her brother ten times more cause I've always had a deep affection for him and he's always been more patient and calm... *Sigh* So yeah, I need to try and get this under control. I should take her to the park or something. Maybe have her sleep over. Thing is, she wakes up at like 8am and I don't get up till 2pm. xD And I have no idea what to do with a toddler. >>;[/rant]

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:30 am
Jahzara Ashford

She's really been irritating me lately. It pisses me off how she tries to control EVERYTHING we do. No matter what. A simple task of getting out of the car becomes complicated cause she sees a candy wrapper on the floor and wants to inform us that now she wants candy.
And she pushes buttons like crazy. A couple of times my friend and I have told her to keep her hands out of some food and she just doesn't listen. So I smacked her hand and told her to knock it off and she starts crying and says "She smacked me." >.< Then I feel bad. Especially when she calls me by name. ;-;
It's not so much that she cries it's more that I feel I've been being the bad guy too much lately. She looks up to me alot and when I'm not around she's always talking about me. And then when I finally am around, I'm putting her in time out and telling her to knock s**t off. =/
And then I favor her brother ten times more cause I've always had a deep affection for him and he's always been more patient and calm... *Sigh* So yeah, I need to try and get this under control. I should take her to the park or something. Maybe have her sleep over. Thing is, she wakes up at like 8am and I don't get up till 2pm. xD And I have no idea what to do with a toddler. >>;[/rant]

Dx You shouldn't feel bad about being the "bad guy" in those situations. Kids do stupid s**t and it's the older people's jobs to make sure they learn not to be stupid.

Unless you want the poor kid to end up like my cousin. =/ She's batshit crazy, spoiled rotten and does irritating things that you'd expect a 3 year old to do. And she's like ELEVEN.

Also, her brother is younger than she is. =P He'll get irritating eventually too. Just don't worry about it. Kids get scolded all the time by their parents and they still end up loving them.

...Until they become teenagers, at least.  

Woobaba the Oobado

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:48 pm
Chaos Doll
Jahzara Ashford

Dx You shouldn't feel bad about being the "bad guy" in those situations. Kids do stupid s**t and it's the older people's jobs to make sure they learn not to be stupid.

Unless you want the poor kid to end up like my cousin. =/ She's batshit crazy, spoiled rotten and does irritating things that you'd expect a 3 year old to do. And she's like ELEVEN.

Also, her brother is younger than she is. =P He'll get irritating eventually too. Just don't worry about it. Kids get scolded all the time by their parents and they still end up loving them.

I concur with all of the above 3nodding

didn't know you had a goddaughter! And that's cute, how she looks up to you! Aaw  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:00 pm
_kityz_r_us_
Chaos Doll
Jahzara Ashford

I concur with all of the above 3nodding

didn't know you had a goddaughter! And that's cute, how she looks up to you! Aaw

Yus, Jahz is great with kids. x] She's just letting them send her into a guilt trip. *snicker*  

Woobaba the Oobado

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:46 pm
whee xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:44 pm

Shud up! >=o
xD
Sierra can get me when she calls me by name. >.< Really tugs at my heart strings.
You're right though. They get scolded a lot and still love them anyways. I just feel bad cause I've stopped doing fun things with her like I used to. I don't take her to the park much, haven't been swimming much... So it feels like ALL I do is scold her. =/ And she's 2... I'ma try using a gentler tone of voice at least. And I'm gonna check out a book at the library about it to know if I'm being fair or how to handle situations better. ^^;;

Yeah, Jamie keeps saying to wait till Auston gets older. >> He'll be like his sister. Plus, I know they'll start teaming up on s**t. ¬_¬

@kityz- Yeah, I have two godkids. Sierra is two and Auston is almost 15 months. <3

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:03 pm
Aaaaaw!  
// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers