Submit

Backwards
  sdrawroF
View Results

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

You can pay by having it show up on your phone bill... I was able to buy the Autumn collectible through my phone bill. whee
S'like having a credit card. O_O;;

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:23 am
I can easily see you becoming addicted to this. I MUST TAKE YOUR POWERS! *mumbo jumbo*  

Woobaba the Oobado

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 am
You can? surprised I didn't know that... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 pm

@Chaos- That's exactly what I was thinking. xD I could buy the second collectible if I wanted and another one or two to tuck away for selling months down the road. >>;; That'd be $10... You know how tight I am on money and all. <<;;

@kityz- Yes! You can! I didn't know it either till I checked if they still had mail-in payment options. I figured they might do away with that now that the cash cards came out. But I saw they still have that and they must have added the phone bill billing within recent months cause when I last checked back in January, they didn't have it at time. xp

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:44 pm
xd That's weird... but cool! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:04 pm
Jahzara Ashford

@Chaos- That's exactly what I was thinking. xD I could buy the second collectible if I wanted and another one or two to tuck away for selling months down the road. >>;; That'd be $10... You know how tight I am on money and all. <<;;

@kityz- Yes! You can! I didn't know it either till I checked if they still had mail-in payment options. I figured they might do away with that now that the cash cards came out. But I saw they still have that and they must have added the phone bill billing within recent months cause when I last checked back in January, they didn't have it at time. xp

x] Good thing you're smart enough not to ruin your life wasting money on pixelated internet items!  

Woobaba the Oobado

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Chaos Doll
Jahzara Ashford

x] Good thing you're smart enough not to ruin your life wasting money on pixelated internet items!

whee whee Indeed!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:55 pm
_kityz_r_us_
Chaos Doll
Jahzara Ashford

whee whee Indeed!!

Unlike me. <_< *pets wolf*  

Woobaba the Oobado

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:34 pm
_kityz_r_us_
Chaos Doll
Jahzara Ashford

whee whee Indeed!!

ninja *Cough,hack,cough*

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out