Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Backwards
  sdrawroF
View Results

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:10 am
When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see.

It was alright. It was a crab imitation with cream cheese and fish eggs on the outside piece of sushi.
It was pretty tasty.
I also tried the raw fish one, but I don't like the texture of the fish...

I still don't like sushi much, but that first one I had was pretty good. It was actually kinda sweet cause of the fish eggs. xd

Do you like sushi?

Nothing but my own mistakes, staring back me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:26 am
I've never tried sushi, but I don't think I'd like it surprised  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

vincikun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:12 am
i love california maki, crab maki, but i havent tried the raw fish one.. its just that, its very tasty specially if its with wasabi, but its not filing.. i eat alot, so its more of a desert or something for me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 pm
vincikun
i love california maki, crab maki, but i havent tried the raw fish one.. its just that, its very tasty specially if its with wasabi, but its not filing..

xd I've never heard of any of that, except for raw fish. whee Are they different types of sushi?  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

nekonaima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:42 pm
Raw Salmon Sushi Are The Best biggrin Yumm....
Last week i ate in a sushi restorant twice...But i only had enough room in my belly for one plate of Raw Salmon the first time...the second time i was too full to eat another bite..so i did't eat the Raw Salmon crying
Their are so many different types of sushi...but i can't remember their name's and the only sushi i remember is "Raw Salmon"
I pretty much got "Raw Salmon" on the brain sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:29 am
_kityz_r_us_
vincikun
i love california maki, crab maki, but i havent tried the raw fish one.. its just that, its very tasty specially if its with wasabi, but its not filing..

xd I've never heard of any of that, except for raw fish. whee Are they different types of sushi?

yeah, they are really good! there are lots of types of sushi! i think i want to taste them all! sweatdrop  

vincikun

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:52 pm
_kityz_r_us_
vincikun

Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

Look at all the sushi! o_o

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas