yes
  no
  GOLD! *gonk*
View Results

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:31 pm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

6,000 even
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm
110,625 gold and 28 gaia cash.

I can usually get the gaia cash pretty fast.

You can ask Lycoris how much I've spent on monthly collectibles on this site razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

3914g
I just spent another 500 cash...
I can't get money off my mom fast enough!!!
-is addicted to EI's-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:52 am
* Cash: 6
* Gold: 668,178

"Genuine since '89, and I still ain't half steppin'. Aww yea."

*Doubts if anyone's old enough to know who I'm quoting, because you have to be old to know... you just have to.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVdLvEe5fY

Damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her...
Cash: 6
Gold: 1,682

I understood none of your post Fart...
...she is as invisible as the windUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am
5,976 Gold & 28 Gaia Cash  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am
heheheh, I just got an Item on my wish list so I'm only at 316 right now sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 pm
29,243 gold and 3 Gaia Cash xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am
7,309,184 gold for a couple years now. I sold a lot of my items since I want to keep my avatar like this razz  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Lycoris Melas Oneiros
Captain

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 am
eek I'm a little scared to post my gold.... I hadn't played in forever, so Gaia was like, "Here, buy at least $5 cash and we'll give you 25 FLYNN'S BOOTY'S!" Weeell, I did it. So now I have 500 GC worth of items, I have 583 GC from advertising (Yay dual screens at work), and I opened 15 of the Flynn's Booty's, and one had 10mil in it. I almost died. I thought I was imagining all the zero's. Well, after buying almost all the cats Gaia has (Say hi to Breakfast the Calico!), I still have like 10 mil. emotion_0A0 I don't even know what do to. And there's still 10 boxes of gold ranging between 50k and 100mil left. emotion_jawdrop Possibilities!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:07 pm
My response for that:
http://i.imgur.com/spVrM.gif

Then again, I stopped buying stuff with Gaia Cash since I use that money for DLC razz  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Otaku Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas