Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Jacques writes plenty; he just came out with a new book within the last year, and there's another on the horizon. Sorry to say it, but sometimes guilds just die.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 am
*wanders in* Looks like this is the most active topic in here at the moment. >>; Sad. And I just joined, too.

Why not have a contest of some sort? Send out notices to all the members to get the attention of the one's that've deserted and go from there. That's my two cents, anyway.

There are a handful of threads here that look interesting to me, but they're all so old... is it better to thread necro or start a new one?  

Apple -n- Cinnamon

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 am
At this point, it might be better to start a new one.

And I've been watching this guild ever since I've joined it, and the roleplaying just got slower and slower - I think one of mine is still lingering. I'd totally be on board with the idea of a contest, but at this point it appears that the owners themselves have left.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:28 pm
Uhm, uhm, uhm.

I would want arpee here? I know it has been a while since I have. A very long while, but I always love Redwall. <3

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Well, that's three of us! So who wants to draft a letter to the owners and ask politely for a contest? :3

We can bring this guild back. It's not the first time I've gone in to rez a guild; and Redwall is too awesome a series to let support for it die.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm
A contest sounds fairly interesting.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm
Contests are always interesting! 8D Prizes tempt people back. *nodnod*

And I see you have Watership Down in your sig. May I love you? 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:19 pm
I feel bad... I have everyone of his books up to date except for Doomwyte, and I haven't been reading them! I am such an avid reader, that I have so many other things to read. And I can't reply to some of these threads since I haven't read the book that some of them are based on. And I OWN it! So sad... I will try harder. I love Brian Jacques so much. He can pull off writing about animals without making it corny. heart  

bluelily3

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Someone else is heeeere! *joy!*
I'm more or less in the same boat as you, only I haven't read all the books and don't own half. But I'm getting there. Getting there, I say!

Jacques writes animals magnificently, hoyes, hoyes. >3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 pm
Hey lovelies. I'm a terribly busy girl, between college, a job and a ridiculous amount of extra-curricular, buuuut....

I'm willing to help revive this guild if you guys are willing to make it work out. 3nodding

Get some discussions going, some roleplaying happening. Maybe some recruiting? Redwall fans need a haven. biggrin

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 pm
I want a job. ;-;

Yeah, guild revival time! Who else is with me? Anyone! Anyone at all? *crickets*

Discussions, discussions.... hmm... lemme think of more stuff and I'll make threads. No guarantees people will bite for whatever I post, though. >>;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm
I want to post, but I'm starting to loose the grip on Redwall, since I read less and have a tighter schedule now.  

XisTiger

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Glad you're here! <3
Yep, I think most of us have tight schedules... sighhh.  
Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff