Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Seriously Spooky Stories (ATG Contest) - Winner Announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which entry do you like best?
Number 1
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 2
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Number 3
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 4
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 5
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Aw come on...they aren't that long... sad Vote?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:11 pm
I just realized something--!

The shortest one always wins crying Darn lazy people...  

TurtIe Tracks

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:20 pm
I don't know which entry is yours Turtle...but ...yours doesn't seem to be the leading one.
Get over it...maybe yours simply isn't as good as the others.*
It's just a contest...it should be fun, sore losers aren't, and you sound mighty sore right now. neutral

*Since I am not voting...I haven't read them...just fyi.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm
Erius
I don't know which entry is yours Turtle...but ...yours doesn't seem to be the leading one.
Get over it...maybe yours simply isn't as good as the others.*
It's just a contest...it should be fun, sore losers aren't, and you sound mighty sore right now. neutral

*Since I am not voting...I haven't read them...just fyi.
I was just kidding. neutral I'm having a lot of fun, and I realize I'm a bad writer. smile It's actually entertaining for me to watch myself lose, but only one person's winning right now so it isn't as nice! (I'm seriously not being sarcastic or anything. It might seem that way, but I really am not. I just have a strange sense of fun...)  

TurtIe Tracks

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:35 pm
TurtIe Tracks
I was just kidding. neutral I'm having a lot of fun, and I realize I'm a bad writer. smile It's actually entertaining for me to watch myself lose, but only one person's winning right now so it isn't as nice! (I'm seriously not being sarcastic or anything. It might seem that way, but I really am not. I just have a strange sense of fun...)

Ah well, yeah.
That was a pretty... obscure...fun. o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:40 pm
Erius
TurtIe Tracks

Ah well, yeah.
That was a pretty... obscure...fun. o_O
>_<;; It's kind of like how I like seeing my favorite anime characters get tortured... it's just so... dramatic. But I apologize to anyone I offended. I love all the stories that were entered~ heart  

TurtIe Tracks

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:12 am
Make Jaft happy by reading the entries and voting. Thanks. >.O  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:09 pm
Make Turtle happy by reading the entries and voting for me.

gonk  

TurtIe Tracks

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:55 pm
    Bass would like to post a review for each story, then I's vote. 8D

[1] Where to start~ Well, I love how, right the way 'till the end, you're going "holy hell~ gonk " There's some quite interesting ways to kill off the characters too~

[2] Oh gawd, so gory~ I love how descriptive this story is, and it made me physically wince reading it. Especially the bit about the eye. gonk My only complaint is the end of it. Unless I've interpreted it wrongly, the whole "And it was all a dream and everything was nice and normal when he woke up" kinda ending really doesn't do it for me. That being said, It's still a very good story

[3] neutral I'm really not keen on this story. Imean, Narratively, it's very good. But it's not scary in any way to me. Points for originality, I've not seen any other stories about haunted nightclubs.

[4] gonk He ate his DAUGHTER?! *barf* Blaaargh~ Love this story, So good, and so gory~ And the end does it justice too.

[5] o.o Dude. That guy is awesome. I want someone like that as a pet. xd No, Seriously though, That must have freaked the hell out of them.

I'm stuck deciding between 1, 2 and 4. I'm not considering 3 and 5 because 3 didn't do anything for me really, and 5 just... I dunno. I'm being picky.

It's a tough decision, and I dun' wanna offend anyone that entered, but in the end I think I'm gonna have to go with 2. It made me cringe more than the rest did.

And I should have entered as well

xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Yeah, 3 is more of a humourous story with horror elements. razz I'm still holding my vote til Friday.

w00t

I like the mention of the daughter thing... siiiick.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:49 pm
Yes! Another person voted! Bass even made reviews! heart Woo!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:09 pm
I just read the other entries. I only read #5 because I was too lazy to look at the other ones... sweatdrop *coughseethehypocryticalnessifiwasntjustjokingearliercough*

They were all so good! eek Number 2... with the car... wow. o__O God, that'll be in my dreams tonight.  

TurtIe Tracks

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:00 pm
TurtIe Tracks
I just read the other entries.

stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:49 pm
Jaft
TurtIe Tracks
I just read the other entries.

stare