Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
My snails are either in love, or fighting. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are my snails making love, or making war?
  Aww, invertebrates in love...
  Dude, you'd better separate them 0.0
  I'm just voting for gold ^.^
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:52 am
Crazy orange lover
Well our pet cat is a funny cat. One time she put her paws on one of the towels on the towel rack, and i saw her and she turned her head around suprised. biggrin
Heh, I love the "oh snap, where'd you come from? 0.0" looks that pets can give. They totally know when they're doing something they're not supposed to xD

My bf and I rescued a male betta fish from the pet store this weekend. We plan on making a betta vase (like with a plant on top), so we have him in the vase already - no plant yet, though. Anyway, he was so happy to be out of his little bowl that he built a huge bubble nest the first night biggrin (they do that when they're happy; it means all systems are go for breeding, which means that they're feeling good)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:49 pm
when I was younger me, my sis and dad were just leaving a shoe store when a bird comes and lands on my head whee it seemed like its wing was broken or something but the point is we decided to take it home. that poor bird. both my parents have never had a pet (and neither have me and my siblings) so we had no idea how to take care of it and its like it went crazy.... then it died cry we buried it by a tree far from the apratment building. later on we moved to a house. a few years ago (i forget when exactly) a neighbor was moving to a different country so he gave us his bird with its cage and food and everything. but it also died cuz me and my sis just aren't used to taking care of pets. I would look at its water and food and both would appear full when in fact there was no water and the seeds were all the shells. it went crazy and died too. we have never gotten a pet since then. but now I'm older and when I get even older and move in to my own house I'm gonna get a cat. mrgreen They make such good company. I know cuz when I stayed at my friend's for a week I got to know her kitty. His name is Timmy (timid + shy = Timmy!)

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff